MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Praxisaxis Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:08 am
Hey all,
Just acquired a new MPC Live, the unit itself seems to work fine right now.

However on downloading and installing the MPC software to a Windows PC, I get the following error:

"the code execution cannot proceed because the Qt5Network_papqt.dll was not found"
A moment after that it tells me I'm not running the iLok software, however I am.

Anyone else facing this issue?

Cheers.
By Praxisaxis Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:03 am
OK, for anyone who wants to know, I solved this problem. I had an existing installation of the iLok software, and I thought it was pretty recent. Anyway I downloaded the most recent software from iLok and installed the 64 bit version. The file called "Qt5Network_papqt.dll" is installed with this software. Hence, the MPC software now works as required.
By TheUnfuckwithable Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:28 am
Praxisaxis wrote:I get the following error:

"the code execution cannot proceed because the Qt5Network_papqt.dll was not found"

Well, the file can´t be found because those damn Filipino pirates have taken control of it!!

I´d say go to the Bermuda Triangle and start your search there!