MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Krewe Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:00 am
I don’t know if this is the norm but I’m a serious MPC evangelist. Every track I make (EDM, Trap, even Orchestral, etc) starts with the MPC first and foremost. I love the software as well. But I always end up exporting and finishing in my DAW of choice because... (here’s my dev wish list)... 1. I need tempo automation 2. Manipulating automation is a bit clunky, and copying automation doesn’t exist I don’t think 3. No support for Midi FX 4. No support for side chaining. As I stated MPC is my go to. I wish I could finish a project in the MPC software alone but because of these limitations I have to export and finish elsewhere. I don’t know what Akai Pro has in mind strategically for their software but dangit man it’s so close replacing my DAW but not quite there yet. :worthy: