MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By optik415 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:43 pm
Working good so far but read automation is set to default upon opening and I have to turn it off everytime I start a project, kinda annoying but no biggie. The software uses more RAM and CPU now. Hopefully this wont slow things down. I figure an update would optimize CPU not add more. Anyways, gonna make a full beat to see how it holds up
By Cockdiesel Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:38 am
Now with multi track support? Does that mean the x can now multitrack from the inputs? If so than the x just became a monster. The possibility of multitracking 6 inputs, heck even just 4 would be dope.
By sleepytm Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:43 am
"On the TUI Main Page with a Drum Program on the current track, press the Warp Samples shortcut to go to the new Program Edit > Samples page. "

spent 30 minutes searching for this, still can't find it. any help?

only way to select warp on drum program, that i found, is to select WAVE at the top (where GRID, WAVE & LIST menus).
god, it's so messy...
By MPC-Tutor Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:34 am
sleepytm wrote:"On the TUI Main Page with a Drum Program on the current track, press the Warp Samples shortcut to go to the new Program Edit > Samples page. "

spent 30 minutes searching for this, still can't find it. any help?

only way to select warp on drum program, that i found, is to select WAVE at the top (where GRID, WAVE & LIST menus).
god, it's so messy...

The key term here is TUI - Touch Screen Interface, while you seem to be referring to the computer GUI.
By sleepytm Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:01 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:The key term here is TUI - Touch Screen Interface, while you seem to be referring to the computer GUI.

oh, thanks! i get it now.. well, it's really weird design choice.. would be so much better to put those menus at the left part of the screen, like ableton does

By tonemelle Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:31 pm
optik415 wrote:Working good so far but read automation is set to default upon opening and I have to turn it off everytime I start a project, kinda annoying but no biggie. The software uses more RAM and CPU now. Hopefully this wont slow things down. I figure an update would optimize CPU not add more. Anyways, gonna make a full beat to see how it holds up

That sucks if it uses more RAM and CPU. I was hoping they would improve on that amongst other important things they needed to fix or improve. I'll give it a try and see what's up :Sigh:
By tonemelle Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:38 am
I can't get the right side of the blue loop grid thing to shorten or lengthen out like the left in Sequence Mode. I know it sounds confusing but I don't know how to upload a pic on here. But it's annoying right now! Stopped my workflow dead in it's tracks. Why does Akai do that?!?!? They make great improvements and mess up commonly used functions in the process :Sigh: :WTF:
Is anybody experiencing this too??

Update: Once again, I've had to create yet another work around. I just made a template to load automatically every time I load the software

I go into Track Mute mode and I'm able to get the blue grid loop locator to lengthen and shorten there so I made a template once I was about to shorten it to 4bars and the Seq is longer. It's such a pointless work around but it's going to have to do for now til Akai finally notices..
By Jenre Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:45 am
How do we use multiple outputs in plugins now? Tried to get this to work with Kontakt yesterday but had no luck. Couldn’t see any mention of it in the manual either.

Hope someone can help!