MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Jenre Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 pm
Hey

Anyone have an online link to the manual pdf?

I know it’s accessible via the software but would like to have a read at work!

Cheers
By Fanu Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:03 pm
If people don't reply to a Q, it may also be that it's such a basic Q that they expect you to figure it out on your own.
During the 5 days that you've been expecting a reply, you easily could've emailed the manual you have on your computer to yourself so you can read it at work, for example.
By Jenre Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:32 pm
Fanu wrote:If people don't reply to a Q, it may also be that it's such a basic Q that they expect you to figure it out on your own.
During the 5 days that you've been expecting a reply, you easily could've emailed the manual you have on your computer to yourself so you can read it at work, for example.

I mean, I have.

I’m just saying these forums seem quite quiet these days. I’ve not checked it much recently but thought with the new software update there would be more activity. Not trying to be salty