MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Jenre Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:39 am
How do we use multiple outputs in plugins? This is a thing now in 2.0 right?

Tried to get this to work with Kontakt yesterday but had no luck. Couldn’t see any mention of it in the manual either.

Hope someone can help!
By jigdagod Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:05 am
It should've worked in the older versions as well. You have to make sure your midi port numbers are the same with what you're trying to control in Kontakt so if you have 2 different instruments open in Kontakt make the first one midi port 1, second one midi port 2 and in the MPC software you set midi port one for whichever track you are on and then on the next track set it to midi port 2 using the sample plugin for Kontakt.
By zangetsu01 Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:55 am
I don't think that, that's what he means..
His problem isn't midi related but more audio output related.

Kontakt can have multiply audio outputs and he wants to know how to assign them inside the MPC software.
By Enthalpi Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:07 am
Yes, exactly ;) I'm wondering too if we can rout multi audio outputs of a VST (sonic charge microtonic in my case) in the mixer.
I don't have my touch yet, it's on its way. So I can't have a look and didn't find the answer in the forum, FAQ or web ...
By kenspocket Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:11 pm
Asking the same question , any update on this .

Id like to get Overbridge working on MPC fully , that gives more breakout outputs for the device all over USB / plugin , but effetivly is same as VSTi Plugin with Multi outs .

Any luck ?

I cant seem to find a way, in 2020. V2.8