MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By xtruel Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 pm
UP... nobody can help me? when i go on trim there is loop continuous ... but is only for listening.. what i can do? PLS i want to use the mpc software with a pad midi controller like an SP.. lol :popcorn:
By Goochallday Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:37 pm
- Program Edit > LFO Modulation and select Note On
- Program Edit > Sample tab and go to the 4th page under the sample tab. From there you will see the category Pad Loop with a little box underneath. Select the box and you're good. There is a straight loop function and some other cool looping options.
- Use alternate looping to have the sample play in reverse once it hits the end. It then loops back and forth.

Hope that helped.
By rysmiff Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:06 am
Hello, I'm really struggling with this also, I'm on version 2.8 if it helps

I'm in program edit mode and I'm trying to get a sample on a pad to Alt loop but cant get it to work.

I got the pad sample play set to "Note On" and I have set the loop type to alt and set loop point with the blue marker, but all it does is still seem to one shot?

However I can get it to alt loop the same pad in sample edit mode, which loops fine as long as have the pad pushed down which is what i want. But then when i assign it to a pad it does not loop either.

What am i missing, any ideas guys? Its driving me crazy

Thanks