MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Lyricalgenius81 Sun May 13, 2018 2:43 pm
I have realised how bad this problem is today and wondered if anyone has any news on this, im new to producing and new to MPC so far i have been enjoying MPC 2.0 and its work flow however i sensed that after building a song for a few weeks there was something not right with the vocals and the timings with the beat etc. it was only today that realised how bad it was when i inserted a plugin on my bass mix bus and the bass line became totally out of sync. This is unnaceptable if Akai wish serious producers to use their software this needs to be addressed im already on the steinberg website looking at Cubase 9.5. This MPC 2.x software is good but too many flaws/bugs . If there is news on them fixing i could hold off buying another DAW?
By Lyricalgenius81 Sun May 13, 2018 10:25 pm
thats a shame!

one thing i noticed incase nobody else has, if you change the buffer size in your interface to a lower number (which obviously effects latency) you will notice big differences all be it with the detrimental glitches and pops that begin to creep in.