MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By ebatuna Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:17 am
I've recently purchased an akai mpk mini and redeemed 3 free softwares (velvet mini grand hybrid) iloc codes and have been using them just fine until I decided to free up some space in my C drive and moved the contents in Air Music Technology file and Air Music file from the Program Files and Program Files (x86) to my D drive. Then, I noticed that the plugin was broken and realized that it only works when it's in the C drive, so I reverted my changes. But since then the plugins cannot locate their .big files even after countless attempts of removing and reinstalling. I've noticed that the installer was trying to install the .big files into my appdata/local/temp directory but when I visited that same directory myself, I couldn't locate them; The directory shown in the installer didn't exist. Any ways to fix this problem? I have a project made using these plugins and want them to work again...