Dedicated to all things DJing from gear, tricks, tips, mods, news and reviews
By mastasteez Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:01 pm
:lol: :lol:

They've got a few of these on YouTube. How To Produce Properly is funny as. 'Turn it up'
By JUKE 179r Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:04 am
Watching this makes me miss England. :cry:
Choons...
By Star One Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:15 am
The PJDN bbc version series was on YouChube not long ago. Steeves in his blog said they lost a lot of creative control, but I still think it's pretty good.

Steeves if anyone doesn't know, is the guy who put started this whole Kurupt FM thing :nod:

And series 2 is coming out soooooooooon ^.^[b]

mastasteez wrote::lol: :lol:

They've got a few of these on YouTube. How To Produce Properly is funny as. 'Turn it up'

[b]My cousin texted me saying he got an Akai MPK Mini, so instantly that hit me, I edited the part out with "what the **** is that? that thing is tiny!" in the how to Prodchuse Properly and replied with it x'D
By mastasteez Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 pm
I tried to watched the TV series but couldn't stand it. Nowhere near as funny as these How To videos. :cry:
By Star One Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:00 pm
The one on Youchube or BBC? The YouChube one is a bit more serious stupid to take fun of 'Killer' from Tower Block Dreams. The BBC one is way more comedy n no seriousness

Edit: I checked Youchube, BBC episodes arent on there :( but if you look up People Just Do Nothing on the iPlayer you'll find it.