Dedicated to all things DJing from gear, tricks, tips, mods, news and reviews
By latee Tue May 12, 2015 1:03 pm
Hello,

It has been quite a while since my last post but I have always been able to find solutions here..
I was just given a Numark Omni Control. My guess is that it is a DJ control surface to be used with
software. I have Traktor... I have been trying to set up so that I can use the Omni control but I am
having no luck. I have tried downloading the drivers (which I think may be the problem) and running them
but it says the drivers are not "valid win32 files" .. does anyone have a driver or know where I could get one..
the drivers that I have tried come from the Numark website...

I am running win xp on this machine.. when i plug up the OS asks for the drivers but I just cant run them.. the control surface doesn't light up either.

Thank You in advance
By Star One Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:30 am
I know that Microsoft is going to some hardcore steps to prevent people from using XP. I can only guess.. As it sounds like a good way to force upgrading on you.

Or you might not be installing the drivers right. When you download them, you can go to the Device Manager, right click on the Omni Control under audio devices (Should have a yellow ! mark) and install the driver that way. You can do the 'use this file location' option and manually point to the driver. I've had this happen

Oh wow. This was posted a while ago. Im sure you got it by now. :nod: