Dedicated to all things DJing from gear, tricks, tips, mods, news and reviews
By dabmeister Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:35 pm
dabmeister wrote:Image

Still waiting on my faceplate to arrive for the other amp which has been on back order for almost a year and a half.

:WTF: :?

So today on 4/18/2023 I get an email from Crown notifying me that my CC on file wasn't valid. I then called the Service RMA rep who officially told me that they finally got parts in stock for my amp and it would ship as soon as I updated my payment. I started to ask her if they offered a discount for extreme long delays on shipping, but was :shock: & happy at the same time that I'll finally get to fix the front cosmetics of that first amp I bought.
By dabmeister Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:07 am

Finally got around to replacing the damaged faceplate of that first 6002 I bought. Feeling blessed that I spent less than $600 all together for an amp that goes for $2600 new.
By dabmeister Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:01 am

Was almost to the point of getting this. Instead, I invested my funds into something else that's more worthy of making $$$ for me. For now I'll stick with my XDJ-RX2.

I know the Opus Quad was just released a few months ago, but is anybody else familiar with this unit?