MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fanu Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:57 pm
"Hi Janne,

In terms of ship dates we are still awaiting clarification on our coordinated ratio availability dates."

-R.D.
European Brand Marketing and Communications Executive

(on my Q re: store dates)
By richie Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:31 pm
So in other words, they don't know when they're going to get stock.
By jpeg Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:07 am
I doubt dat shit will drop 1st May, more like 7th onwards, but soon as orders start moving I'm defo gonna be scrambling to find the store wid da shortest pre order queue and that has the most amounts of units being delivered
By Living Bate Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:14 am
if they really were gonna be available in 4 days someone from Akai would said something....

something like 'MPC Lives are coming out of the factory, onto boats. Heading to the stores'.....so that way you could be 100% sure it was going to happen
By Chillin Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:28 am
jpeg wrote:I doubt dat **** will drop 1st May, more like 7th onwards, but soon as orders start moving I'm defo gonna be scrambling to find the store wid da shortest pre order queue and that has the most amounts of units being delivered

The "countdown" has been steady thus far.
By zangetsu01 Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:47 am
Living Bate wrote:if they really were gonna be available in 4 days someone from Akai would said something....

something like 'MPC Lives are coming out of the factory, onto boats. Heading to the stores'.....so that way you could be 100% sure it was going to happen

Sarcasm at it's max..
By TheUnfuckwithable Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:34 pm
Living Bate wrote:if they really were gonna be available in 4 days someone from Akai would said something....

:mrgreen:
By starmanwarz Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:59 pm
Haven't you learned not to believe rumors regarding release dates? :Sigh:

This has been going on for like 3 months now... Every day a new "official release date" according to shops..

The MPC's will be released when they are ready, not when X/Y retailer says so.
By Icepulse Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 pm
kaydigi wrote:Called Sweetwater and they said they have received trackin info of their incoming Live shipment.

What is it? :lol: