MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Icepulse Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:03 pm
kaydigi wrote:Called Sweetwater and they said they have received trackin info of their incoming Live shipment.

That's exiting, though!!
By kaydigi Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:38 pm
Icepulse wrote:
kaydigi wrote:Called Sweetwater and they said they have received trackin info of their incoming Live shipment.

That's exiting, though!!

They wouldn't commit to a date, but said their first shipment was massive. But if you pre order now you would have to wait for a second shipment.

Time to call guitar center.
By Ill-Green Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:06 am
kaydigi wrote:
They wouldn't commit to a date, but said their first shipment was massive. But if you pre order now you would have to wait for a second shipment.

Time to call guitar center.

Shit, I ordered late on Jan. 25th, I hope made it in before the riots.
By Icepulse Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:47 am
Ill-Green wrote:
Icepulse wrote:A while back, B&H told me I was in queue for the first round of shipments. :smoker:

Did you ordered on Jan. 9th?

Jan. 20.
By zangetsu01 Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:58 pm
Fanu wrote:Got another msg from another "team member":

"The wait is almost over. MPC Live / 2.0 should be dropping very soon. The current dates being advertised by retailers appear to be very accurate...."

Which means in the coming 2 weeks we will start to hear people say: "Today I finally received my MPC Live" :smoker: :smoker:
By matt underwood Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:16 am

"The wait is almost over. MPC Live / 2.0 should be dropping very soon. The current dates being advertised by retailers appear to be very accurate...."

"very soon" i almost can't hear it anymore!! :? they said that so much time.. andy mac and even the vietnamease guy! i remeber a interview on superbooth where he said "definitely may for the live" and now the first retailer starts to talk about am realease date in june!! :/

sry my frustration, but i think that after all this months of waiting they should finally give us an accurate realease date or explenation for all this mess instead of soon/very soon! from their pov very soon could still means 1-2months! :(
By Fanu Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:51 am
matt underwood wrote:

"very soon" i almost can't hear it anymore!! :? they said that so much time.. andy mac and even the vietnamease guy! i remeber a interview on superbooth where he said "definitely may for the live" and now the first retailer starts to talk about am realease date in june!! :/

sry my frustration, but i think that after all this months of waiting they should finally give us an accurate realease date or explenation for all this mess instead of soon/very soon! from their pov very soon could still means 1-2months! :(

Well you probably saw in the other thread what Pete G said:
"Early next week expect some official announcements about software and hardware availability."
By matt underwood Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:59 am
Matriks wrote:Over here in Switzerland employees of official retailers just had some introductory Workshops.
MPC Live Comes in May, the X in June.

i know, was in talks this week with two swiss retailers which had their sessions already! both were extremly excited about the live and the X!!!