MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:22 am
Isn't though? Its almost like a big screen on it. But that's so dope.

Coz wrote:
The OS is looking nice and snappy. It's still a bit surreal seeing a screen that big on an MPC! :mrgreen:
By KnackKnick Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 am
Yeah I gotta say that video of that Japanese boy showed those pads to be snappy and the screen poking to be very responsive.

The X is going to be an amazing centrepiece.

I hope my ship ( money ) comes in before Akais ship gets there on the slow boat from China.

Cheers
By Danoc Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:59 pm
:smoker: It would be lovely if they could have the units out in May and June, that would be so cool. I hope they just drop without them telling us to surprise us. :-D

As these speculative dates approach people are getting hype. Now if this fall short man people are going to be pissed! Not me though, I'm having fun with the new toys I got LOL
By Danoc Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:31 pm
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyy! Reason can use VST in May, free down load, its over! If I can get the Live on the same month it's over!!!! No reason to open 2.0 on the computer, and I can stay stand alone, Yo life just got better! How better can it get? Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's over!!!!

By Icepulse Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:45 pm
Danoc wrote:Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyy! Reason can use VST in May, free down load, its over! If I can get the Live on the same month it's over!!!! No reason to open 2.0 on the computer, and I can stay stand alone, Yo life just got better! How better can it get? Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's over!!!!

But one question....

Is it over?

:smoker:
By kaydigi Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:38 pm
Danoc wrote:Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyy! Reason can use VST in May, free down load, its over! If I can get the Live on the same month it's over!!!! No reason to open 2.0 on the computer, and I can stay stand alone, Yo life just got better! How better can it get? Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's over!!!!

I Wonder how stable the MPC or Maschine VST is in 9.5.
By jpeg Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:54 pm
rookie wrote:Been waiting on this!

think tey about 10 years late wid the vst support alot of potential users moved on to other more open platforms; if the opened up earlier they may have caught a bigger market share.

but great for the reason loyalists, but make u wonder why they were so unwilling to do this before.
By kaydigi Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:26 pm
jpeg wrote:
rookie wrote:Been waiting on this!

think tey about 10 years late wid the vst support alot of potential users moved on to other more open platforms; if the opened up earlier they may have caught a bigger market share.

but great for the reason loyalists, but make u wonder why they were so unwilling to do this before.

New management/investors seem to be the reason.
By Danoc Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:31 am
It will be stable as long as people kniw what they are doing and not have crap computers. Nothing is stable proof dude but Props got their ish together. The MPC live will sync up to Reason 9. I know nothing about Maschine. Im not openung up 2.0 on the computer strictly stand alone.

kaydigi wrote:

I Wonder how stable the MPC or Maschine VST is in 9.5.
By Danoc Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:37 am
Financially Props is good. There will be some that will cime back don't forget that.

They wanted their own lane and they accomplished it. Now l can rock with Live and be in ine set up. For me this is great

jpeg wrote:
rookie wrote:Been
waiting on this!