MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By FoxV Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:43 pm
I'm struggling to learn how to use automation on my MPC Live, and though I've read the manual and watched several videos, I'm getting stuck.

Here's a quick and simple video of what I'm trying to do; but as the video shows, I can't get it to work. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious (of course!)?

Any help would be appreciated. I'm new to MPC's, but I've read the manual and looked at a couple videos.

The video is quick, and maybe I need to show more, but I thought this would be a good start.

Thanks for the help!

By FoxV Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:35 pm
Figured it out. You can only automate one pad at a time (or maybe you can do multiple pads?), but you cannot do ALL pads.
By Icepulse Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:47 pm
FoxV wrote:Figured it out. You can only automate one pad at a time (or maybe you can do multiple pads?), but you cannot do ALL pads.

That can't be right!
By TheUnfuckwithable Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:31 pm
Icepulse wrote:
FoxV wrote:Figured it out. You can only automate one pad at a time (or maybe you can do multiple pads?), but you cannot do ALL pads.

That can't be right!

:lol: