MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:30 pm
:WTF: This dude is a freakin CV Beast! I got dizzy just looking at his studio LOL I could never have that much gear but dam did he rock it. Gotta respect his joint, I think this shows a lot about the MPCX.
How does he know where all those connections go? They are all over the place, and the MPCX fits right in, I don't know the look of the X just jumps out at you and those lights on it fits right into all those lights he has in his studio.

What do you think ?

By Danoc Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 pm
Im not into that music but listening to him l am now. I can sit back and just liten to his vibes. Dudes a beast! Gotta respect his style

Automageddon wrote:Finally a demo that rings with me, I love Richard Devine's sound design and I'd buy immediately an MPC Expansion made by him...
By Danoc Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:26 am
Coz wrote:It's nice to hear someone making music with a modular rather than just creating random bleep and fart sounds. :mrgreen:

Yeah l enjoyed it. I mean all those buttons and wires etc. He is deep in that joint he's like making a Frankinstein!
Dude is wicked.
By Danoc Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:27 am
Coz wrote:It's nice to hear someone making music with a modular rather than just creating random bleep and fart sounds. :mrgreen:

He's deep in his joint.
By Danoc Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:56 am
Blue Monster 65 wrote:Yeah - there's some interesting sounds in there.

When l first saw his studio l was like "what's wrong wit him" lol
I know sound design his arsevoff. Did you hear how crisp his sounds were? Like dam
By Danoc Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:39 am
Blue Monster 65 wrote:Sometimes when he's doing a demo of some new instrument, I feel kind of "so?" About his work. This video, though, is pretty good. Nice sounds, decent tune, interesting approach to the gear.

Exactly. But those dam wires all over the place. He knows where they. I can't take wires all over the place like that. But l understand that's his flow.
By Lampdog Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:16 pm
He's damn sure good, but that's not stand alone.

"Stand alone" meaning has been twisted to hell in the last few years imo.