MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By 64padzzx3 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:20 pm
According to the download it's the official release of MPC 2.0 software no more beta
So crack it open and enjoy!! :mrgreen: :nod: :mrgreen:
By Danoc Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:51 pm
Gotta look into this
By Cockdiesel Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:04 pm
Any links by chance or is it 8n the account. I know th least 9ne was some random link.
By zangetsu01 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:10 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Any links by chance or is it 8n the account. I know th least 9ne was some random link.

You will have login to your account. Click your MPC and its there saying: final version. You can't miss it.
By Danoc Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:15 pm
:nod: :mrgreen: Down loading mines right now, 564 MB. Gotta see how it works when I install it. this is great news. :popcorn:
By Danoc Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:42 am
Akai made it very confusing cause it says 2.0 but final and it's like we know what final is so why use the numbers 2.0? :Sigh: Doesn't make sense. it should read:

NEW: MPC 2.6 FINAL (MPC Live)
Authorization Code:
4163-0000-0000-0000-0000
MPC 2.6 (MPC Live - Windows)
MPC 2.6 (MPC Live - Mac)
Installation and Activation Walkthrough
MPC 2.6 Knowledge Base Articles

I mean dam its not that hard to do.
By Danoc Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:19 am
I know people are going to love this.

AKAI

On the TUI Main Page with a Drum Program on the current track, press the Warp Samples shortcut to go to the new Program Edit > Samples page. To activate realtime time-stretching and pitch-shifting on the current pad, press the Warp button; press again to deactivate.
On the LCD go to Program Edit > Samples page. To activate realtime time-stretching and pitch-shifting on the current pad turn the Warp field on.
The new GUI Waveform View now gives you access to sample editing for Drum and Keygroup Programs in most modes. The Waveform View can be maximised by hiding the bottom panel. Key sample editing and warping parameters are located on the parameter bar displayed above the waveform.
The new TUI Program Edit > Samples page waveform indicates the length of the sample against a bar/beats/pulses timeline; this gives you clear visual feedback when stretching a sample to a desired time division. With Warp on, the waveform will update in realtime to display changes to the BPM and Stretch parameters. With Warp off, changing the Semi or Fine tune parameters of a sample will adjust its duration on the timeline.
With Warp on, use the BPM Sync button to lock your sample’s BPM to your sequence or master tempo.
With Warp on and BPM Sync off, use the Stretch parameter to lengthen or shorten a sample without syncing it to your sequence tempo.
Use the four dedicated Layer buttons to switch the waveform and parameters to edit the selected layer.
The Samples page has a dedicated Q-Link layout for hands-on control of a sample’s start, end and loop points, as well as zoom and scroll for the waveform display.

:-D :nod: :mrgreen:
By kaydigi Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:58 am
Danoc wrote:I know people are going to love this.

AKAI

On the TUI Main Page with a Drum Program on the current track, press the Warp Samples shortcut to go to the new Program Edit > Samples page. To activate realtime time-stretching and pitch-shifting on the current pad, press the Warp button; press again to deactivate.
On the LCD go to Program Edit > Samples page. To activate realtime time-stretching and pitch-shifting on the current pad turn the Warp field on.
The new GUI Waveform View now gives you access to sample editing for Drum and Keygroup Programs in most modes. The Waveform View can be maximised by hiding the bottom panel. Key sample editing and warping parameters are located on the parameter bar displayed above the waveform.
The new TUI Program Edit > Samples page waveform indicates the length of the sample against a bar/beats/pulses timeline; this gives you clear visual feedback when stretching a sample to a desired time division. With Warp on, the waveform will update in realtime to display changes to the BPM and Stretch parameters. With Warp off, changing the Semi or Fine tune parameters of a sample will adjust its duration on the timeline.
With Warp on, use the BPM Sync button to lock your sample’s BPM to your sequence or master tempo.
With Warp on and BPM Sync off, use the Stretch parameter to lengthen or shorten a sample without syncing it to your sequence tempo.
Use the four dedicated Layer buttons to switch the waveform and parameters to edit the selected layer.
The Samples page has a dedicated Q-Link layout for hands-on control of a sample’s start, end and loop points, as well as zoom and scroll for the waveform display.

:-D :nod: :mrgreen:

We need warp markers and cross fade loop to make the cypher complete.
By Danoc Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:02 am
Make a complaint but l think they are working on that. Its looking positive now. And you're right.

kaydigi wrote:We need warp markers and cross fade loop to make the cypher complete.
By Danoc Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:52 am
Great lets see what happens. Akai been on the ball so far. Now we're outta beta stage they can do little things what you're saying.
kaydigi wrote:
I submitted those the first day the beta dropped.
By ChrisMPC Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:26 am
How I see it Akai is just talking about the Win/Mac-Software, but not about an updated Firmware...
At least I´ve not found yet a link for downloading Firmware Version 2.0.6.
In my akai-account I can only download the PC-Software 2.0 (final).