MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By richie Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:15 pm
Danoc wrote:Richie is a good dude by far.

I appreciate that man, thank you. But don't get it twisted, when I'm in NYC next we're going to have an arm wrestling mach to finalize the beef behind the whole "I don't need no interface" thing from back when.

I'm going to take some creatine nitric oxide and do 100 pushups before so if anyone else wants to test, it's on. Find me outside Grays Papaya with my chest out.

By Danoc Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:35 am
No man your pics are great. Way better than mine. Your pics look crisp as crap!
I was asking what camera you use.

But hey l just coped a dope camera, Nikon B500. $304 and thats the lowest price l could get. :-)
Its really dope. 20.2 MP/RAW, 4k/UHD, 1080p, 60X zoom lens etc. I will be able to make some nice videos and very nice pics. My phone takes crap pics at 5mp.

djhighfly wrote:@Danoc

what do you mean with camera? smartphone camera.... are the pictures so bad? :)
By Danoc Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:43 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:
N.O.C <---------fell the crap out! No you didn't put Stallone and the arm wrestling pic lol blaaah haaha OMG!

Only thing is you will be in NYC alone, lm in North Carolina now lol. And no l don't need an interface lm ITB and that 2.1 upgrade got my dam Live sequencer flippin drums like the 2000XL!

Richie you can see lm a big dude you will lose that arm wrestling match :lol:
:nod: :smoker:

richie wrote:
I appreciate that man, thank you. But don't get it twisted, when I'm in NYC next we're going to have an arm wrestling mach to finalize the beef behind the whole "I don't need no interface" thing from back when.

I'm going to take some creatine nitric oxide and do 100 pushups before so if anyone else wants to test, it's on. Find me outside Grays Papaya with my chest out.

Last edited by Danoc on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Ill-Green Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:01 pm
Danoc wrote:No man your pics are great. Way better than mine. Your pics look crisp as crap!
I was asking what camera you use.

But hey l just coped a dope camera, Nikon B500. $304 and thats the lowest price l could get. :-)
Its really dope. 20.2 MP/RAW, 4k/UHD, 1080p, 60X zoom lens etc. I will be able to make some nice videos and very nice pics. My phone takes crap pics at 5mp.

djhighfly wrote:@Danoc

what do you mean with camera? smartphone camera.... are the pictures so bad? :)

Thats a damn good camera Ra! $300 or even $500 is good.
By Danoc Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:36 pm
Yeah it is. Another price victory for me whereas l didn't have to pay full price. It has Wifi and Bluetooth on it. Im not a camera expert but l know enough to know when a camera is badass and this it. I could of gotten Nikon L340 or B500 but it don't have nearly the same features as the B700. I'll have it by next weekend. Can't wait.

Ill-Green wrote:Thats a damn good camera Ra! $300 or even $500 is good.
By Danoc Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:34 pm
Peace and blessings, here are the new pics, Yeeeeeeeeeeeees! I got my new camera and that baby take some great pics! I still gotta learn the functions cause that camera is a bad azz! Nikon B700. Pics look way better than before. Video coming soon.

By Danoc Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:29 pm
lol Yeah I'm stuntin now LOL Those other pics I couldn't stunt like I wanted, they were terrible. Now I got a great camera and it does great video too, 1080p and 4K, so I am good to go.

On my cordless mouses I need two in case one drains out I can just pop in the other one and go. They are rechargeable mouses so I am good. The other Mouse with the cord will be connected to my XP computer cause I can do writing on it, burn CDs and use these special effects that I have that can only work on an XP computer. Then I have an extra mouse in my carry bag for when I travel so all together I have 4 mouses.

I just got Analog Lab 3, off the chain! Ima put some of those sounds in the MPC live and get to work, it's about to get really crazy! I am freakin really happy right now LOL ----> :-D :mrgreen: :nod:

Cockdiesel wrote:Stunting again huh? Why u need more than one mouse?
By Danoc Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:05 am
Wow! MrC l am feeling that setup. Very nice and clean. WTF is that mini keyboard and ipad you got? That looks sweet.

Are you up to date with 2.1? If you are, sre you able to cc midi learn and use the knobs to control your software knobs? Can you also make the Luve a slave using midi wuth yoyr DAW?

mrcrappypantson wrote:Image
By mrcrappypantson Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:17 am
Danoc wrote:Wow! MrC l am feeling that setup. Very nice and clean. WTF is that mini keyboard and ipad you got? That looks sweet.

Are you up to date with 2.1? If you are, sre you able to cc midi learn and use the knobs to control your software knobs? Can you also make the Luve a slave using midi wuth yoyr DAW?

Arturia Keystep. The iPad is running the Patch Base JV-1080 editor.

I’m up to date but have just been running the Live standalone into Logic for a mixer & effects for now. Midi learning knobs and slaving the Live should be no problem though.
By Danoc Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:10 am
Nice.

Im getting a problem and so are others slaving the Live or X. I gotta find out if it's just me messing up and not having the right settings in the Live.

I cant2even use the Live for pads in Reason. It won't let me make a generic setup in preferences.

mrcrappypantson wrote:Arturia Keystep. The iPad is running the Patch Base JV-1080 editor.

I’m up to date but have just been running the Live standalone into Logic for a mixer & effects for now. Midi learning knobs and slaving the Live should be no problem though.