MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Dj Bo Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:03 pm
Fly wrote:I have managed to strip down the entire mpc :smoker:

Haha. Cool man. You might be the guy/girl who can tell us next year what battery we can buy to replace the mpc one or stuff like that. Post it if you made a video. I'm curious. I'm not technically skilled for that stuff.
Good luck with reassembling it, those Filipino pirates did a shitty job with mine last year. And have a nice day!
By Coz Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:37 pm
Pics?

I'd love to know what's rattling around inside mine... :Sigh:
By cmackg Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:37 pm
Fly wrote:I have managed to strip down the entire mpc :smoker:

The real question is "Can you put it back together again."
By Danoc Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 pm
:lol: :lol: lmao

Dj Bo wrote:The **** is Fly. He's been wanting to disassemble that peace of junk from the start. :D
By rvense Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:53 pm
I've also looked around mine. It's nicely constructed, I think, quite easy to service. All the screws from the bottom and the back got out and the bottom/back plate comes right off. There's a cable between the display and motherboard I didn't want to touch when there was no need, so I didn't get much further. But it's not a glue sandwich like so many other devices these days.

Can't say about the battery pack, though, sorry.
By alexbuga Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:10 pm
Post some photos. I wanted to do the same with mine. But got stuck after removing the screws. I didn’t wanted to mess it up.

I’m curious if the ram is stuck to the motherboard.

Ps: I took apart my 2 Electribe’s just to move the sampler board into the gray one. Looks much cooler.