Support and discussion about Akai's next generation of standalone MPCs running the MPC Software 2.0
By DOGRU Tue May 15, 2018 1:53 pm
Hey guys,

Since the 2.2 update I've been trying to get a user template to load by default. Ive saved it the project as a template, and selected the template via preferences, but to no avail its not working. Ive tried it on an external hd, the internal hd, in a folder and out of a folder. I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong or of its just buggy. Any one tried this out?
The complete guide to learning the MPC X & MPC Live
By justineastwick Wed May 16, 2018 3:49 pm
DOGRU wrote:Hey guys,

Since the 2.2 update I've been trying to get a user template to load by default. Ive saved it the project as a template, and selected the template via preferences, but to no avail its not working. Ive tried it on an external hd, the internal hd, in a folder and out of a folder. I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong or of its just buggy. Any one tried this out?

I’ve been trying to do this myself. Would be nice if it works.
By justineastwick Fri May 18, 2018 12:04 am
ChrisMPC wrote:You need to set Preferences - New Project Dialog to Demo/Template/recent.
Then restart your MPC and it should work - I had the same Problem and somebody in another forum gave me this tip.

The new project dialogue says “not installed,” so is there anyway around that?