MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:26 am
You know Cockdiesel <--------- is a failure when he said he was bored abd done but keeps chatting to CharlesRandolph. LOL CTFU!
By Cockdiesel Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:51 am
It’s all good homie. I thought the best closing to this thread would be that quote because we all been there. If you want to keep it alive it’s cool. I’d rather see cool shit up here, but if y’all want we can talk about daws again.

Charles got some shit to say but people keep riling him up. That quote explains a lot to me. Much respect.
By Danoc Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:06 am
I was joking.

But on a serious note l can't go by this thread and talk sh*t about my MPC live because lm having a great time with it and its bought the fun back.

I have nothing against CharlesRandolph nor SHarris they have the right to express themselves.

Peace.

Cockdiesel wrote:It’s all good homie. I thought the best closing to this thread would be that quote because we all been there. If you want to keep it alive it’s cool. I’d rather see cool **** up here, but if y’all want we can talk about daws again.

Charles got some **** to say but people keep riling him up. That quote explains a lot to me. Much respect.
By Danoc Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:30 pm
And you're an idiot. One minute you're downing the MPCs, next you're praising them? Man go sit your stupid ass down in the corner with a dunce cap on you lummox! And lm not here to entertain you. And you're more boring cause you came in MY thread talking this same sh*t.

You sit and write lengthy ass crap about the MPCs like someone cares.
Dumb bipolar ass fool.

Frisbi wrote:Very boring.
You are talking about nothing.