MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fanu Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:50 pm
Lampdog wrote:
richie wrote:
zangetsu01 wrote: So it's possible to bounce vst instrument tracks and load it up in stand alone mode.. thats great news, if we'll be able to use these bounced tracks in a program than we can use the 8 audio tracks for vocals. :popcorn:

Oh wow, it's 2017 and you mean to tell me there is a sampler that can play a long wav file? :fku:

Yep, the result, a long wav file.

:lol:

What a time to be alive!
By Clutch_The_BeatMaker Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:51 pm
bigpoppapump wrote:what will they cool the cpu with it will sound like a underpowered turbine ala ps4
if its out in march
am getting a nintendo switch instead

The fans in the PS4 Pro are so silent you can't even tell its on so upgrade lol. But back to the subject. Over in the Beta testing forum they are saying the MPC X and Live is very quiet.
By rookie Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:54 pm
I hope that they got the reading of snd files right this time, We heard before that the Ren could read them and it failed. I still have all of my old mpc 60 files on floppy, almost purchased a 2kl just to convert them. I just got back and old synth to recreate and update my old work, the X would be a dream if I can just throw in a disk and it's read right into the machine.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:31 pm
Coz wrote:Sonic Talk is on at 4pm. They're bound to mention the new MPCs. :popcorn:

http://www.sonicstate.com

He certainly seemed very positive about it all, interesting that they've highlighted a broadening in the marketing towards genres other than hip hop.

Oh, and no Dan at NAMM :shock:
By Coz Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:51 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Oh, and no Dan at NAMM :shock:

That's bad news because it'll probably be Andy Mac answering Saint Joe's questions, and he's known for stretching the truth. I also hope there's someone else doing the demonstrations.

But yeah, Nick definitely gave the impression he was feeling the Live. 8)