MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By zangetsu01 Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:45 pm
Danoc wrote:No I don't got it. It doesn't have plugins, you should of said some thing about latency not PDC! Do you got it? I see you didn't say nothing about the other things I said. I WILL SMASH YO ARSE IN A BATTLE WITH R9 AND THEN LETS SEE IF ITS A JOKE! Nobody should be able to f**k with you so....

Unfortunately this battle will never take place Danoc. Because when its your turn to smoke its circuits, his MV
will already be ripped to shreds by these guys:

By MPC-Tutor Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:07 pm
Okay, this topic seems to be dramatically veering away from the Live and the X - this is not a Reason thread nor a topic about people's studio set up. If you want to discuss Reason, make a topic in the DAW sub forum. This topic is supposed to be discussion about the MPC X and MPC Live, it's not intended to be an entire closed little community discussing anything music production related. I'm also seeing a lot of questions about the Live/X that really should be separate topics in their own right, it's now getting pretty hard to find anything useful in nearly 200 pages of waffle and banter. So with heavy heart, I'm locking this topic - any further discussion for the X and Live should go in new, separate topics in this MPC Software forum. At some point next week I'll see about making a new sub forum for the Live/X and I'll move all the existing Live/X topics over to it.