MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By jpeg Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:29 pm
Ill-Green wrote:Awesome in depth video, really shows the full potential and I'm loving it as is.

Audio track is bananas how you slow it or speed it up and vocals remain on time!

Dope!

wow u turnedcoat fast; lol
By jpeg Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 pm
elogical4now wrote:Nice..appreciate you posting this.

As a current MPCTouch owner, your observation of the touch responsiveness being better on the MPC Live is interesting. Hopefully, it's not so noticeable that I feel the need to upgrade.

Can u elaborate on the touch screen differences from the live and touch
By JKC Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:38 pm
Great video Masada. I have been saying I'll make do with my Ren and get 2.0 when it comes out but having seen the live and the X I have geeked out.....its too late for me...I am now a hopeless case.

PS does anyone want to buy my internal organs so I can afford the X? :-D
By masada2502 Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:10 pm
jpeg wrote:

As a current MPCTouch owner, your observation of the touch responsiveness being better on the MPC Live is interesting. Hopefully, it's not so noticeable that I feel the need to upgrade.

due to the internal Gpu the Mpc Live/X handles their own graphics .unlike the touch which relied on your computers gpu .which introduced very slight latency .that fixed now.
By jpeg Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:29 pm
masada2502 wrote:
jpeg wrote:

due to the internal Gpu the Mpc Live/X handles their own graphics .unlike the touch which relied on your computers gpu .which introduced very slight latency .that fixed now.

thanks
By mr_debauch Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:12 am
great video... so far it looks great and even as a huge skeptic, it looks like they did a fantastic job. Now we wait for the early adopters to freak the hell out here on the forums to find out what's up.