MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fanu Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:08 pm
kaydigi wrote:
Fanu wrote:Voted.

Pete Goodliffe and Geoff have confirmed it's not on 2.0.
Not cool.

Fanu when you load the mpc software in ableton and load a mixing plug in the mpc software, will it delay compensate there?

I don't know. I don't use it like that.
Only in standalone app mode.
By fakulo Tue May 09, 2017 2:04 pm
I have a midi-question:
- Is it possible to record midi-data in multi-timbre mode? Like on the MPC2500 jjos2XL? So incoming midi-data on channel 1 goes to track 1, on channel 2 to track 2, etc...
- And it would even be cooler then to setup the q-links to different miditrack cc's and record it all in once.

Anybody knows this can be done?
By Lee Jones Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:23 am
Hiya,
How do I get all this into my MPCX, ive seen the download page on my account at Akai Pro, and this stuff all appears to be 'optional' Ive just done the 2.4 firmware update and have seen the new effect/plugins and am already familiar with the 3 Air instruments, Baseline, Electric and Tube Synth.
I downloaded Loom and its just an installer for my Mac, this post suggests these can all be installed in the box for standalone mode..?
Please clarify
Thanks
Lee

Living Bate wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:Okay, so here's the plugins/effects included in the Live:

Air:

HYBRID 3
LOOM
VACUUM PRO
VELVET
XPAND.2
MiniGrand
DB33
theRiser
AIR FX Collection

Sonivox:
Big Bang Cinematic
Session Drums  

akai:
The Bank
The 809
The Wub
The Noise

The MPC X gets the following additional Sonivox instruments as well:

Big Bang Universal
Silk Road
ATSIA Percussion
Orchestral Companion Strings

Personally, I think that is very impressive.....