MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Tripn3o3 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:07 am
Been keeping an eye on Scan as they was expecting MPC X stock on the 8th August.
Just looked now & it now says instock!

Haven't messaged or rang them as gotta go to work.

Just posting this incase anyone might be interested £1799.99

If this is true, what is BAX playing at? :hmmm:

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/akai-mpc-x-standalone-music-production-center-101-full-colour-multi-touch-display-16gb-of-on-board-s
By ghost.transmitter Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 am
Tripn3o3 wrote:[size=150][b]If this is true, what is BAX playing at? :hmmm:

I got an update from Bax NL saying delivery is scheduled for week 35 (pre-ordered in March). So it might be that their connection with Akai just isn't as good as the other shops'.
By zangetsu01 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:18 am
ghost.transmitter wrote:
Tripn3o3 wrote:[size=150][b]If this is true, what is BAX playing at? :hmmm:

I got an update from Bax NL saying delivery is scheduled for week 35 (pre-ordered in March). So it might be that their connection with Akai just isn't as good as the other shops'.

Either that or they placed a larger order than the other stores.
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 pm
Danoc wrote:Nice setup. :popcorn:

MPD MPK RAY wrote:Image
:lol: :popcorn:

I never had so much ease of use, ultimate keyboard and MPC function in one fluid ecosystem. I'ts alot of fun. If you look on the wall those are the scars of Akai beta testing A father of two; twice. When you getting your BEST WORK out of yourself the toys fall to the left or if the camera panned rite you would see the ren. MPC 2.0....Waiting.....Not.

:smoker:
By vanballen Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:19 pm
Ooooops....just received the track and trace information from Key Music regarding my pre order.. Will be here tomorrow... So from waiting months for my MPC X.. to recieving 2 times an MPC X in 2 days :lol:

If anyone in the Netherlands wants one.. just ask.. I don't need 2!