MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Tripn3o3 Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:56 pm
NoidZ wrote:I honestly believe everyone who ordered from BAX has to file a public complaint. This is really not ok. They lied to me at least 3 times now. I'm a really patient person (so I've learned now), but this is just insane.

I don't know a UK based website to do this, but for the Dutch among us go to https://www.klachtenkompas.nl/ to file one. Maybe the hard way will make them learn.

I can't find an English version linked to BAX but....
I've read your complaint on the site you linked :-D all valid points too!

BAX have replied back to you reckoning week 44.
I don't like the tone of the BAX reply or maybe it is just the translation?
Week44 is gonna be my limit then I'm gonna ask for compensation & refund & maybe troll BAX :lol: :popcorn:
BAX have not got back to my email yet either... :WTF:
By Tripn3o3 Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:00 pm
BigDaddyDavee wrote:I'm still waiting. I ordered mine from Andertons, who claim to be an official Akai reseller or something along those lines.

I thought Andertons had a delivery a week or two ago? I'm sure I saw at one point their online stock status indicated instock. Maybe I was tripping :hmmm:
Hope you get yours soon too :nod:
By Danoc Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:31 am
BigDaddyDavee wrote:I'm still waiting. I ordered mine from Andertons, who claim to be an official Akai reseller or something along those lines.

Then you're good to go congrats
By Tripn3o3 Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:48 am

Andertons have 2 MPC X in stock as I type.
Hopefully one of these is yours, fingers crossed!
By Danoc Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:57 am
Congrats. Don't forget to put up a pic in the section where we post our pics of our setup and new MPCs.
You're going to be happy.

BigDaddyDavee wrote:Yeah, arrives tomorrow mate. Thanks for taking the time out to come here and provide an update. Appreciate it.
By Danoc Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:31 pm
Whoever is looking for a MPCx PSSL has them. They just emailed me
By kubes Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:16 pm
Howdy ladies,

Seems that prices are tending downwards.
Live: 1074.- EUR
X: 1999.- EUR
at least across Germany. Will wait until we see 1799.- for the X and I will go for it :popcorn:
By kubes Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:46 pm
What the heck is wrong with Akai and the dealers? Price went up today to 1199 resp. 2199 EUR again. And availability for the X is stated for end of Dec. To me there is no logic in doing so. I really hoped they started lowering the price in order to increase sales figures.
By Tripn3o3 Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:37 pm
BAXmusic can suck my....
week 47 20th nov to week 48 expected delivery now :WTF:
Even my Abstrakt Instruments Avalon Bassline didn't take this long to get delivered (Beast 303 was worth the wait :worthy: )
Hoping the wait for my MPC X is gonna be worth it too.
By Danoc Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:13 am
Hey Tripin why don't you get your X from somewhere else? Unless you got a super good discount on the X from Bax?

Tripn3o3 wrote:BAXmusic can suck my....
week 47 20th nov to week 48 expected delivery now :WTF:
Even my Abstrakt Instruments Avalon Bassline didn't take this long to get delivered (Beast 303 was worth the wait :worthy: )
Hoping the wait for my MPC X is gonna be worth it too.