MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:57 am
Yeah because ut couldn't have come at a better time. Now l don't have to make the move l was going to make. Now a few of my peoples are getting it so we can be compatible. Reason 9.5 will have 3 formats. Vsts, Re and Refills. I live third party refills. Then l can midi it up with Live. So yeah its over!

Icepulse wrote:

But one question....

Is it over?

:smoker:
By kaydigi Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:14 am
Danoc wrote:It will be stable as long as people kniw what they are doing and not have **** computers. Nothing is stable proof dude but Props got their ish together. The MPC live will sync up to Reason 9. I know nothing about Maschine. Im not openung up 2.0 on the computer strictly stand alone.

kaydigi wrote:

I Wonder how stable the MPC or Maschine VST is in 9.5.

Im just going to do different types of stress test. I want to see how the plugin is going to hold up when running it through scream and other effects. I'm also curious if we can drag and drop Soul School files into the Mpc without doing bounce workarounds.
By Danoc Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:51 am
Yeah do that check it out for ypur work flow. Oh l see you got Soul school lol lve had that for so long.

When you say drag and drop are you saying you're trying to do it when the MPC is in stand alone or in controller mode? Most likely it will do controller mode. What l love about Reason that you can't do with any other DAW is you can open up as many Reason sessions your computer can take :smoker: That's dope!

Let me know what you find out.

Third party refills are so cheap and sound dope.

In conjunction with the Luve/X its going to put me where l wanted to be. This is a great time for me. I was patient, didnt buy into an interface etc. I stuck to my guns now look what happen.

I just gotta say funny how its droppin at the same time the MPCs suppose to.
People don't realize what just happened.
The upgrade is free! Dammm

Live and Reason 9 is a rock solid combo.

Im bout to crack open my i7 new computer win 10. See l knew this was going to happen l kept my mouth closed. While dudes running their mouths telling me to get a dam interface when l told them l didn't need it. Once they implemented midi out they were already working on the vsts aspect. Im already prepared lol l just didn't know when it was to drop.
:smoker: :nod:

Here's the head kicker. You can route vsts any way you want you can't do that with any other program.

REASON 9.5 WILL HAVE PDC!!! I see a whole lot coming back to R9.5!!!

PLUGIN DELAY COMPENSATION!!!!!!!

kaydigi wrote:
Im just going to do different types of stress test. I want to see how the plugin is going to hold up when running it through scream and other effects. I'm also curious if we can drag and drop Soul School files into the Mpc without doing bounce workarounds.
Last edited by Danoc on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kaydigi Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:57 pm
Ill-Green wrote::lol: its definitely another thread.

Anyone going to Helsinki, there's a free electronic instruments fest there featuring the Live and X. Akai booth is public now, people already reporting responsive pads and that its a solid OS.

Where's the links man?

My bad to danoc and fanu, didn't mean to drag reason in the standalone thread
By Icepulse Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:40 pm
kaydigi wrote:

Anyone going to Helsinki, there's a free electronic instruments fest there featuring the Live and X. Akai booth is public now, people already reporting responsive pads and that its a solid OS.

Where's the links man?

You had your..... Reason...

:Sigh:
By Ill-Green Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:19 pm
kaydigi wrote:

Where's the links man?

This the site but most feed was from fb and twitter of people visiting. Its today from noon to midnight.

http://www.helsinkisynthetic.com
By Danoc Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:10 am
Yo you don't owe no one an apology Fanu should start his OWN thread instead of bytching and coming in my thread. He's an attention whore all the time. Hes wosre than a woman!
Clown at best.
kaydigi wrote:
Where's the links man?