MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By dc_128 Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:07 pm
djhighfly wrote:@ dc_128 nice! where to get it? ;)

Made it myself. Mind you the bag is a New Era one
By Yorgos Arabatzis Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Nah...It’s like Messi wearing Ronaldo’s jersey with that Toraiz logo on the front..

tomek666 wrote:Looks like this might fit the bill nicely.

Pioneer DJ DJC-TSP16 BAG Semi-Hard Case for TORAIZ AS-1 Samplers
Interior Dimensions: 17.5" x 10.4" x 4.7" (room for adapters, headphones, and cables)
Exterior Dimensions 18.9" x 11.4" x 5.5"
(MPC LIVE : 16.7” x 8.8” x 2.7”)

Might need to add a pinch of foam around the edges.
Will report back when it gets here.

By tomek666 Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:28 am
Seems to fit the bill. I like the quality of the case, and the strap it comes with is strong.
Perfect for carry-on luggage, toss into the car, or even take on a bike ride.
Fits all my cables, mic, cans, and even a small synth.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/thvpe90a8n5d4 ... 5.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6em9rw5ys7kmr ... 8.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmgcupb708bse ... 8.jpg?dl=0
By Mantis Beats Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:43 pm
Hey all, I'm from London England just and wanted to present a case me and my colleagues have recently designed for the MPC Live. We designed this to fully accommodate the MPC Live during travel or for storage with some additional pockets for accessories as well. We housed the MPC in a durable, dust proof hard case with custom laser cut foam which fits the MPC Live beautifully. We will be selling these in Standard Black or the Sexy Black and Red. We are currently in talks with some distributors in Europe but until then we are happy to sell at discounted retail prices within the community. Just drop me a message if you're interested in the case.

By Danoc Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:26 pm
OMG l love that. Do you ship to the USA? THIS IS WHY I DON'T RUSH TO GET STUFF! This is the perfect MPC live carrying unit. Hard shell, waterproof, dynamite room and it fits beautifully. I don't care about aesthetics as long as it protects. The beauty is in the unit. :mrgreen:

Mantis Beats wrote:Hey all, I'm from London England just and wanted to present a case me and my colleagues have recently designed for the MPC Live. We designed this to fully accommodate the MPC Live during travel or for storage with some additional pockets for accessories as well. We housed the MPC in a durable, dust proof hard case with custom laser cut foam which fits the MPC Live beautifully. We will be selling these in Standard Black or the Sexy Black and Red. We are currently in talks with some distributors in Europe but until then we are happy to sell at discounted retail prices within the community. Just drop me a message if you're interested in the case.

By Mantis Beats Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:38 pm
Danoc wrote:OMG l love that. Do you ship to the USA? THIS IS WHY I DON'T RUSH TO GET STUFF! This is the perfect MPC live carrying unit. Hard shell, waterproof, dynamite room and it fits beautifully. I don't care about aesthetics as long as it protects. The beauty is in the unit. :mrgreen:

Glad you like it, we could ship to the USA no problem.