MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Mantis Beats Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:38 pm
MaScHiNeHeAd wrote:@ Mantis Beats: Dope case, man!! Just what I am looking for!! What's the price for the black/red version?

The Internal Black & Red case price is £149.99 + Postage. We are doing this deal currently for the MPC-Forums community.
By Danoc Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:31 am
Here you go.

Blue Monster 65 wrote:And the price on the all black (What? No blue?) with shipping to the states?
By Danoc Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:05 am
Lmao it matches oh so perfectly lol

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Good one, D! :-D
By heldrida Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 pm
Hi @tomek666,
Did the Toraiz bag work out for the MPC Live?

Thanks!

tomek666 wrote:Looks like this might fit the bill nicely.

Pioneer DJ DJC-TSP16 BAG Semi-Hard Case for TORAIZ AS-1 Samplers
Interior Dimensions: 17.5" x 10.4" x 4.7" (room for adapters, headphones, and cables)
Exterior Dimensions 18.9" x 11.4" x 5.5"
(MPC LIVE : 16.7” x 8.8” x 2.7”)

Might need to add a pinch of foam around the edges.
Will report back when it gets here.

By tomek666 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:03 pm
yes, had to add a bit of foam on the four edges (as the live is a little smaller) but good bag.
I also fold up a microfiber cloth and put it on top of the screen (so its the same height as the knobs),
before closing it up. Comes in handy for keeping her clean too. ;)

Build quality, and weight to strength ratio are great.
Inside storage for cables, mics, cans, etc, is a real nice bonus.
Worked well on my flight across the country and back. Quite happy with it, Complete kit.
By Bassmonster Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:29 am
Forgive me for not having a pic. I cannot figure out how to upload one. However........
I Dj at a club that I have to park far from at night. I carry around a macbook pro, harddrive, cables headphones, munchies, MPC live, SE-02, and tb-03 and that is a biscuit. I used to carry several bags on a foldable dolly I bought at Costco.
My life just changed on a snow day last week. My wife wanted to go get projects to do on a cold winter day (My music keeps me busy I know) so we went to Hobby Lobby. I was walking around and I saw this black bag/carry on looking ting with the words paper studio on the front. Right above it was a sign that said all paper studio stuff half off. Alarm bells ringing I JUST FOUND THE ULTIMATE MPC CASE!!!!!!! I snatched it up and rolled it around the store to find my wife. The price said $80! Paid $40 after the sale.
Got home and threw the Live in the front pocket and it fit PERFECT!!!! Then there was room for my Macbook Pro sleeve, Hard drive, SE-02, TB-03, headphones, a ton of cables and LOTS of munchies! SWEETSWEET SWEET.
Here is the link and trust me it is worth toting around a "paper studio" for $40. I would have paid $200 for it. Get one quick!
https://www.hobbylobby.com/Scrapbook-Pa ... te/p/20560
By heldrida Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:21 am
Thanks for replying back @tomek666!

I got your PM, so I'm guessing you forgot to attach the photos to show the changes you made? The description is great and enough otherwise :)

tomek666 wrote:yes, had to add a bit of foam on the four edges (as the live is a little smaller) but good bag.
I also fold up a microfiber cloth and put it on top of the screen (so its the same height as the knobs),
before closing it up. Comes in handy for keeping her clean too. ;)

Build quality, and weight to strength ratio are great.
Inside storage for cables, mics, cans, etc, is a real nice bonus.
Worked well on my flight across the country and back. Quite happy with it, Complete kit.
By Ill-Green Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:54 pm
Bassmonster wrote:Forgive me for not having a pic. I cannot figure out how to upload one. However........
I Dj at a club that I have to park far from at night. I carry around a macbook pro, harddrive, cables headphones, munchies, MPC live, SE-02, and tb-03 and that is a biscuit. I used to carry several bags on a foldable dolly I bought at Costco.
My life just changed on a snow day last week. My wife wanted to go get projects to do on a cold winter day (My music keeps me busy I know) so we went to Hobby Lobby. I was walking around and I saw this black bag/carry on looking ting with the words paper studio on the front. Right above it was a sign that said all paper studio stuff half off. Alarm bells ringing I JUST FOUND THE ULTIMATE MPC CASE!!!!!!! I snatched it up and rolled it around the store to find my wife. The price said $80! Paid $40 after the sale.
Got home and threw the Live in the front pocket and it fit PERFECT!!!! Then there was room for my Macbook Pro sleeve, Hard drive, SE-02, TB-03, headphones, a ton of cables and LOTS of munchies! SWEETSWEET SWEET.
Here is the link and trust me it is worth toting around a "paper studio" for $40. I would have paid $200 for it. Get one quick!

Word, thieves will pass a bag full of recycled paper than a bag full of DJ gear :lol:

Good thinking :smoker:
By Danoc Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:59 pm
Yo that's a real cool bag. Ilike that. Are you in NC? I know a Hobby Lobby here in NC.

Bassmonster wrote:Forgive me for not having a pic. I cannot figure out how to upload one. However........
By Blue Monster 65 Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:09 am
I've got one of those aluminum briefcases hanging around here. If someone wants it, make me an offer and we'll work out a deal to get it to you.

You'll need to supply the foam padding, but otherwise it's good to go. Pix if you want 'em.
By heldrida Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:15 am
I just bought the Pioneer DJ DJC-TSP16 BAG Semi-Hard Case for TORAIZ AS-1 Samplers, seems to be the best option, for the quality and the price, as recommended by @tomek666! You'll need to add some foam on the inner sides. Depending on your headphones Cup size, it's probably best to have rotating cups headphones, it'll fit better!

I'll post photos once I add the foam on the sides etc.
By Danoc Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:51 pm
When its said and done lma get the MPC live case from Sweetwater.
By Danoc Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:05 am
Thanks for the heads up

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Sweetwater's Gear Fest (June 22/23) is the time to get SKB cases - they've always got crazy deals going on there.