MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Ill-Green Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:23 am
Danoc wrote:Yo Green which case is that? I seen 2 other ones l like but l like the one you got.

What's the dimensions on that Live again
? Thanks

Its this right here, same dimensions as mine but this one a little different in cosmetics. Same company, Duratool.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008DJSMZK/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1498018635&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=duratool+case&dpPl=1&dpID=41apcKdNDkL&ref=plSrch

Foam is customizable best to have a box cutter or Exacto knife for precise cuts or you can pluck the cubes by hand but you'll rip a small piece if not careful.

Good luck with that blade cowboy :lol:
By Yorgos Arabatzis Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:25 am
Can you take this bag on a plane as a hand luggage or it's bigger than allowed?
marctronixx wrote:I got the producer large udg backpack. It has a cool cute way to lock the zippers for the main compartment.

Currently with assorted wires, i have an akai mpk225, ipad 12.9 incher, portable anker powerbank (can output AC power ), arturia Audiofuse, AKG N90Q's, and space for the MPC Live. I have space for keys, wallet, phones, and that nonsense. It really is a great bag!!!

Unreallystic wrote:I'm still waiting on that UDG case, that will be PERFECT for me. My subscription for their site didn't go through though so I'll have to keep manually checking.
-Unreall
By Danoc Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:35 pm
Yo good looking out, I'm good with a blade my dude, I'm from NYC LOL we are good with guns and blades!!! Real talk LOL

They got some great looking cases there. I seen one at MCM a black one that was durable fiber glass or some thing where they had a truck run over it. :WTF: It looked durable and water proof.

Ill-Green wrote:
Danoc wrote:Yo Green which case is that? I seen 2 other ones l like but l like the one you got.

What's the dimensions on that Live again
? Thanks

Its this right here, same dimensions as mine but this one a little different in cosmetics. Same company, Duratool.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008DJSMZK/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1498018635&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=duratool+case&dpPl=1&dpID=41apcKdNDkL&ref=plSrch

Foam is customizable best to have a box cutter or Exacto knife for precise cuts or you can pluck the cubes by hand but you'll rip a small piece if not careful.

Good luck with that blade cowboy :lol:
By Ill-Green Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:59 pm
Danoc wrote:Yo good looking out, I'm good with a blade my dude, I'm from NYC LOL we are good with guns and blades!!! Real talk LOL

They got some great looking cases there. I seen one at MCM a black one that was durable fiber glass or some thing where they had a truck run over it. :WTF: It looked durable and water proof.

Yeah, our company buys from MCM like every month for our facility for the audio and visual equipment, really durable stuff especially during concerts when these things get thrown around all over the place. Thats how I found them.

Their black cases are their own products they make, just as good as a Gator or Pelican. Trying to find a small flight case for the Digitakt too but like the one I got for the Live. :-D
By Icepulse Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 pm
Yo they got this dope one for @theun****withable's 8800, I just peeped... It'll be a tad snug, but that's the price of "keeping it real"!! :mrgreen:

By Danoc Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:50 pm
:lol: :lol: :worthy: priceless classic lol OMG

Icepulse wrote:Yo they got this dope one for @theun****withable's 8800, I just peeped... It'll be a tad snug, but that's the price of "keeping it real"!! :mrgreen:

By Icepulse Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:51 pm
Danoc wrote::lol: :lol: :worthy: priceless classic lol OMG

Icepulse wrote:Yo they got this dope one for @theun****withable's 8800, I just peeped... It'll be a tad snug, but that's the price of "keeping it real"!! :mrgreen:

It comes w/ a generator, too. It's a little tough to hear the beats over that engine, when he busking, tho! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He tries to play it off like that farting engine noise (and the whine of the hard drive) is part of the sample, tho. Clever.
By Danoc Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:41 pm
LOL LMAO

Icepulse wrote:

[/quote]

It comes w/ a generator, too. It's a little tough to hear the beats over that engine, when he busking, tho! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He tries to play it off like that farting engine noise (and the whine of the hard drive) is part of the sample, tho. Clever.[/quote]
By Dioe Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:40 pm
Found this in the loft while looking for something else.... it use to house 2x korg electribes if I remember correctly, this will do until the hardshell carry case gets released

Managed to get power lead and a few other cables in to 8)
By bruno.kramm Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:16 am
Thomann has a perfect fitting bag at a reasonable price.
https://m.thomann.de/de/thomann_produce ... 1502777089

It fits the MPC Live tailormade in the back compartnent and still offers enough space for a Smalltalk midikeyboard or boombox. With the sidepockets you get all your cable and powersupply with you. I even carry a set of condenser and batterypowered mic preamp with me.
Costs Just half of the UDG and is much more versatile as you can carry it as a normal bagpack.
By Danoc Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:11 am
I like that. Is it water proof?

bruno.kramm wrote:Thomann has a perfect fitting bag at a reasonable price.
https://m.thomann.de/de/thomann_produce ... 1502777089

It fits the MPC Live tailormade in the back compartnent and still offers enough space for a Smalltalk midikeyboard or boombox. With the sidepockets you get all your cable and powersupply with you. I even carry a set of condenser and batterypowered mic preamp with me.
Costs Just half of the UDG and is much more versatile as you can carry it as a normal bagpack.