MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed May 24, 2017 4:36 pm
my Gawd! how better can this freakin get? I am now down loading the new Studio One 3.5 and I can open up Live in it, yo this is crazy! PreSonus put a Neve EQ, Pultec EQ, 1176 compressor/limiter, and LA-2A comp/limiter in the Fat Channel.

You can now record through your plugins from your interface with almost no latency like UAD plugins does
without having to buy any expensive DSP hardware like the Apollo etc. They made this dope. That means you can have the Neve 1073 plugin and record through it like it was hardware. They give it for FREE!

You also now have separate buffer settings. One for direct recording into S13, without latency, and the other buffer plays all the tracks without
any glitching. Dope!

There’s a ton more, these are just a few. There’s about 60 new additions. I love Studio One!

IM ABOUT TO FREAKIN PASS OUT FROM ALL THIS GOODNESS! DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :WTF:

WHAT software will you use with your Live/X to enhance your work flow?
By Certified Beatz Thu May 25, 2017 4:16 pm
well I dont have my X yet i believe july from GC or the 6th from PSSL have 2 preoders haha.. anyway I will be using it with Cubase 9.2 finally i can use my hardware with software... also Reason9,2 i believe 9.5 is released in a few days also.. Funny now Maschine has released 2.6.5 with routing after many many crazy post by myself and others.. Funny thing they said it couldnt be done lol