MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fanu Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:45 pm
quietizkept wrote:Still not fixed, this morning I got this message :
Good Morning Jesse,

Are you inputting the code into iLOK?

Best Regards, ____ _____

:Sigh:

So they didn't give you an iLok activation code to 2.0, which is what you want, right?
By Danoc Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:59 pm
WTF? How are you inputting your licenses on your ilok key?

quietizkept wrote:Still not fixed, this morning I got this message :
Good Morning Jesse,

Are you inputting the code into iLOK?

Best Regards, ____ _____

:Sigh:
By quietizkept Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:11 pm
I got a little terse with my response this morning, linked to this thread & viola! Hooked me right up. It took most of the day but that's better than the week I'd been waiting.
By Danoc Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:32 pm
What up Fanu? I finally got it to my lap top and my ilok key. It took about 20 minutes to figure it out but I did. The instructions that were given were basically to "Deactivate", what I did is totally different from those instructions that's why I wasn't able to get it. I will do a proper instruction setup so others can activate their Air Instruments on a computer and ilok key so you won't have to take out the ilok key and bring it over to another computer.

I AM ONE HAPPY DUDE RIGHT NOW! :nod: :)

I just ordered the iLok 3, and I will use that and keep the other original one in the stash.

Fanu wrote:
Danoc wrote:not working for me every time I try to "Activate" to my laptop it deactivates from my iLok and the only one that did it correctly was Xpand. I have done all of them. I'm going to leave this alone before something happens and just use the the iLok. The instructions is for deactivation basically.

hit up [email protected]
By Danoc Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:06 pm
Yeah I am making up the instructions now and turn it into a PDF and put it here so everyone can do it and will probably do a quick video on it. I definitely got to do it for me before my crazy arse forgets LOL :lol: :lol: :nod: :popcorn:

Fanu wrote:
Danoc wrote:What up Fanu? I finally got it to my lap top and my ilok key.

Yo yo! Good stuff, man :)
By Danoc Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:24 am
Ooooppps. :Sigh: l forgot to activate the MPC Live's software to my laptop. It was a good test cause all I needed was my activation code and it worled like a charm.

So I'm in heaven now that l don't have to tote that freakin ilok with me every where l go.
So l will make a quick vid tonight on it and the PDF with pictorial instructions.

Peace
By Danoc Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:22 am
Wtf? You can't? Yo write Akai they gotta let you register your X. Dam lm glad you got it. Why in the hell us Akai taking so long to update their site? Plus they have to give you all the down load stuff for Air and the activation codes for your X and Air products. Glad you got your X.

mega77 wrote:I can't even register my X yet :WTF:
By Danoc Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:24 am
Aaaaggh dammmm! lol ctfu

quietizkept wrote:Also might bear mentioning that I turned in an angry survey with my case # on it also lol
By mega77 Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:36 am
Danoc wrote:Wtf? You can't? Yo write Akai they gotta let you register your X. Dam lm glad you got it. Why in the hell us Akai taking so long to update their site? Plus they have to give you all the down load stuff for Air and the activation codes for your X and Air products. Glad you got your X.

mega77 wrote:I can't even register my X yet :WTF:

Finally got through bro. Everything's running nicely.
By Danoc Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:51 am
@MEGA

That's what lm talking about! YO MEGA I AM TOTALLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Yo l am so happy l don't know what to do. lol How are you liking the Air instruments? That was a healthy move Akai did getting that Air vsts. Man,l remember l saud l wasn't goung to use 2.0 now look lol. My Air instruments open up in Reason 9.5 vst now l can make temp plates... Its just a wonderful time for me right now.
By Danoc Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:12 am
How do l put a PDF for the instructions of putting the ilok licenses on two computers here?
By Fanu Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:12 pm
It's as simple as opening your ilok manager on your computer, clicking "Redeem an activation code", entering the code youve received via email, and then choosing where to activate (on a computer, likely, unless you want it on your ilok stick).
can be activated on two computers.