MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:32 pm
LOL those are my instructions but in PDF format, I have it ready so people can see. You're saying it some might not get it. Can I put a PDF here for people to open and down load? I got step by step.

You tell me all that all late man LOL :lol:

Fanu wrote:It's as simple as opening your ilok manager on your computer, clicking "Redeem an activation code", entering the code youve received via email, and then choosing where to activate (on a computer, likely, unless you want it on your ilok stick).
can be activated on two computers.
By Fanu Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:26 pm
Danoc wrote:LOL those are my instructions but in PDF format, I have it ready so people can see. You're saying it some might not get it. Can I put a PDF here for people to open and down load? I got step by step.

You tell me all that all late man LOL :lol:

Fanu wrote:It's as simple as opening your ilok manager on your computer, clicking "Redeem an activation code", entering the code youve received via email, and then choosing where to activate (on a computer, likely, unless you want it on your ilok stick).
can be activated on two computers.

Haha sorry bro :D
I admit it, iLok confused me a few times.
E.g., a company sends me a license and says "A license has been placed on your account" and I go and try it and see it's not working.
I've def forgot about the "redeem an activation code" step more than once!
By Danoc Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:07 pm
HAaaahaa lol its alright bro. After you redeem there are a few steps after that and bammmm! You're good to go.

Fanu wrote:Haha sorry bro :D
I admit it, iLok confused me a few times.
E.g., a company sends me a license and says "A license has been placed on your account" and I go and try it and see it's not working.
I've def forgot about the "redeem an activation code" step more than once!
By Danoc Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:37 pm
Nah. I got my Live manual from here (MPC Tutor). It works fine.

Ill-Green wrote:Do any of you have problems with the Live pdf manual? Second time it corrupted. Its not on a cloud either. My other pdf manuals are intact and accessible though.
By mega77 Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:30 pm
Danoc wrote:@MEGA

That's what lm talking about! YO MEGA I AM TOTALLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Yo l am so happy l don't know what to do. lol How are you liking the Air instruments? That was a healthy move Akai did getting that Air vsts. Man,l remember l saud l wasn't goung to use 2.0 now look lol. My Air instruments open up in Reason 9.5 vst now l can make temp plates... Its just a wonderful time for me right now.

Yea bro. I'm quite happy with the overall setup. Although I'm pissed Akai took so long to release it. But overall the 2.0 is nice. Air instruments are really nice this was a great move on their part. Just stayed up late just messing around with the Vsts all night.
By Danoc Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:47 pm
:lol: :lol: you know why lm laughing? Cause l did that too. Lol lma stay up all night making a track with just the air stuff.

That was the dope move by Akai that they got the Air stuff . lm mad cause Avid PT made me pay for some of the Air stuff. :evil:

I love Velvet and that Mini Grand plus Loom . But l love it all.

mega77 wrote:Yea bro. I'm quite happy with the overall setup. Although I'm pissed Akai took so long to release it. But overall the 2.0 is nice. Air instruments are really nice this was a great move on their part. Just stayed up late just messing around with the Vsts all night.
By Danoc Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:16 pm
ILOK ACTIVATION ON 2 COMPUTERS INSTRUCTIONS 7/18/2017

One person who has two computers can have two licenses on two computers only! One ilok license will stay on the iLok Key for one computer and the ilok license can be activated directly to another computer.

Here are the correct steps I took to do this, follow these instructions. Once you have any software activated you can proceed with these steps. You should have an iLok account and down load the iLok Manager to which ever computer you want. In my case I have my desk top offline and my laptop online so I put the iLok manager on my laptop.

(You need the MPC Live/X activation codes and all the Air Instrument codes to activate on two computers and any other software that you have)

On the computer you chose, open the iLok Manager. Go to the iLok key where the licenses are held. In the drop down menu you will see "Licenses" (make sure you click on the software that you wish to activate). Always make sure you choose “DESKTOP” which will be the computer you want the licenses on. The DESKTOP will appear at the end of the process as the place where your licenses will go to.

1. In the Licenses menu you will see "Redeem Activation Code". Click on that, a box will pop up that will say "Enter Activation Code".

2. You will need to enter any activation code that you want to put on a computer that won't use the iLok key in those boxes. Green check marks will let you know it’s the correct code.

3. Once that happens, hit "Next", and make sure it's going to the computer you want it to, and that's it.

4. If you look to your right in the License manager all your software you picked should say "2 of 2 activations used"

You're done.
By Danoc Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:42 am
Received my ilok 3 today. Nice and small plus its a type of metal. Not that plastic crap. I will switch all my licenses over to it tomorrow.

Switched all my licenses over to my new ilok and it was easy. Works like a charm. :-D