MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Cockdiesel Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:19 pm
lol its like they lurking on this forum... throwing scraps to us peons... Maybe if that "why i hate akai thread" gets big enough they might actually get tier shit straight
By matt underwood Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:32 pm
hm "Fixed an issue with internal SATA drives disconnecting" they say. okay.. so why my mpc live is still disconnecting my internal SSD?? it even disconnect my usb sticks now when I use them in controller mode!! WTF AKAI?!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

EDIT: ok on the mpc itself my ssd seems to work now.. but when i connect it to my mac in controller mode, I'm unable to move files from my mac to my mpc ssd or from mpc ssd to my mac. as soon i start to move files around my ssd disconnects. :Sigh:
Last edited by matt underwood on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By chino Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:23 pm
kaydigi wrote:Should I ask about warp mode for programs.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See... now your expecting WAAAAY too much from Akai. Let's all be grateful that Akai has at least attempted to put out a firmware release that addresses some of the bugs & stability issues.

Let's NOT get carried away or have any any crazy ideas of firmware/software updates that include missing advertised features!!
:roll:
By Danoc Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: man l can't even try to refute what you're saying. I'm not upgrading it might mess up what l got. They can keep that.

chino wrote:
kaydigi wrote:Should I ask about warp mode for programs.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See... now your expecting WAAAAY too much from Akai. Let's all be grateful that Akai has at least attempted to put out a firmware release that addresses some of the bugs & stability issues.

Let's NOT get carried away or have any any crazy ideas of firmware/software updates that include missing advertised features!!
:roll:
By Ill-Green Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:11 am
Danoc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: man l can't even try to refute what you're saying. I'm not upgrading it might mess up what l got. They can keep that.

:lol: Same here, aint updating shit. I know what happened during the 1.0 era, there were cool stuff that Akai didn't even know it had and by 1.04 all that good stuff vanished.
By Lampdog Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:51 am
Ill-Green wrote: I know what happened during the 1.0 era, there were cool stuff that Akai didn't even know it had and by 1.04 all that good stuff vanished.

Downdate?
By Travis Bickle Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:05 pm
Anyone else having trouble to get the new update on the MPC Live ?! I get constantly a a error message ?! :?

I put the MPC in standalone mode, connect the USB, and put it on update mode. And run the Updater..

No

By marctronixx Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:07 pm
Took less than a minute to do the update. I use the original USB cable. No issues. I don't even have the mpc 2.0 software installed.

Did you try a different cable? Different computer?

If you have an internal ssd installed, "eject" it. Any USB thumb drives, remove them.
By Danoc Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:38 pm
You gotta eject the SSD internal drive just to update? :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: So then you gotta open up the bottom pull the SSD out then put it back in to reconnect? :Sigh: :WTF:

Nah I will stay where I am. I'm good!

marctronixx wrote:
If you have an internal ssd installed, "eject" it. Any USB thumb drives, remove them.
By Ill-Green Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:39 pm
Travis Bickle wrote:Anyone else having trouble to get the new update on the MPC Live ?! I get constantly a a error message ?! :?

I put the MPC in standalone mode, connect the USB, and put it on update mode. And run the Updater..

People had issues with the included blue USB cable, that could be one culprit. Might also wanna to turn off the Live and turn it on again. Must be on Windows 8 or higher.