MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:44 pm
So.... What are the direct instructions on installing the new firmware. ?
By Danoc Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:56 pm
marctronixx wrote:

Ok thanks man, you came through. :worthy:

Let me ask, do your computer have to be connected to the internet while updating? It didn't show that, it says it just has to down load it onto the computer and rock on from there. I like to be sure, cause I ain't having no problems and don't want none when I update.

Funny thing is I down loaded this last week, but I just down loaded it again and it has a list of long numbers behind it.
One looks like this: -MPC2.0.3UpdaterWin.exe
One looks like this: -MPC2.0.3UpdaterWin.exe_736e1bd9e14a0973af1e70d0d6c74e46.exe

I thought that was strange.
By Danoc Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:14 am
I'm at 2.0.3 now.

Yoooooooo! The sequencer is mad tighter now. Dam l am loving this. :nod: :smoker:
By Danoc Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:15 am
2.0.3 was working :shock:
Last edited by Danoc on Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:36 am
:vomit: :WTF:
2.0.3 F*** up on me.

So l installed the 2.0.3 and it was working fine. I went into controller mode and fine. Did a few drums and fine.

I turn off the Live come back and nothing would work properly. Controller mode was outta wack. Im going to try and see if it works if not lm reverting back to 2.0.

When l went to the preferences it even said invalid serial number. :WTF: That is insane to me.
By Ill-Green Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:07 am
Danoc wrote::vomit: :WTF:
2.0.3 F*** up on me.

So l installed the 2.0.3 and it was working fine. I went into controller mode and fine. Did a few drums and fine.

I turn off the Live come back and nothing would work properly. Controller mode was outta wack. Im going to try and see if it works if not lm reverting back to 2.0.

When l went to the preferences it even said invalid serial number. :WTF: That is insane to me.

Damm man, I was rooting for you and about to update.

Even with the Ren, the latest is 1.97 but everyone reverts to 1.96 because it proved to be more stable.

We'll see what this gigantic update in a couple weeks, the so-called 2.05
By Danoc Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 am
Yo Ill Green you can root for me now lol
What l did was shut it down for 15 minutes came back and everything is a ok! It now shows 2.0 is beta and my serial number and the firmware update is 2.0.3.9! I aint been to sleep lol
I dont know why it did that but its working now.
Sequencer is rock solid. :wink: :smoker:

Ill-Green wrote:
Danoc wrote::vomit: :WTF:
2.0.3 F*** up on me.

Damm man, I was rooting for you and about to update.

Even with the Ren, the latest is 1.97 but everyone reverts to 1.96 because it proved to be more stable.

We'll see what this gigantic update in a couple weeks, the so-called 2.05
By zangetsu01 Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:54 pm
When I first booted the X it also acted f*cked up. I thought that I had a faulty unit. Some pads didn't response properly and the texts on the oled screens above the Q-Links where horizontally cut off.
Rebooted and never once saw the same behavior again.

Even the BLUE usb cable works.. :popcorn:
By Danoc Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:29 pm
:shock: dammm bro.only Akai it breaks down to work again lol

I was scared to death when that happened.
Still acting a bit weird but nothing serious.

zangetsu01 wrote:When I first booted the X it also acted f*cked up. I thought that I had a faulty unit. Some pads didn't response properly and the texts on the oled screens above the Q-Links where horizontally cut off.
Rebooted and never once saw the same behavior again.

Even the BLUE usb cable works.. :popcorn:
Last edited by Danoc on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By marctronixx Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:41 pm
If you are on a PC Danoc, just reboot without plugging up the live to the computer. Then after a couple minutes of the computer being on, just connect the pc to the live and open up the software. With i did this initially to actually install the software, i had no issues with either product.
By Danoc Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:15 pm
Yes sir.

marctronixx wrote:If you are on a PC Danoc, just reboot without plugging up the live to the computer. Then after a couple minutes of the computer being on, just connect the pc to the live and open up the software. With i did this initially to actually install the software, i had no issues with either product.