MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Ill-Green Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:41 pm
Danoc wrote:You gotta eject the SSD internal drive just to update? :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: So then you gotta open up the bottom pull the SSD out then put it back in to reconnect? :Sigh: :WTF:

Nah I will stay where I am. I'm good!

marctronixx wrote:
If you have an internal ssd installed, "eject" it. Any USB thumb drives, remove them.

Thats what Kay Digi was saying earlier that the various SSD drives may cause problems for the various PCs and MACs out there. Its a needle in a haystack.
By Danoc Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:53 pm
:WTF: :WTF: :WTF: Man I can't even get to my account for Akai's updating, and I'm suppose to get that new firmware? Nah. To much going on with Akai right now.

Ill-Green wrote:
If you have an internal ssd installed, "eject" it. Any USB thumb drives, remove them.
[/quote]
Thats what Kay Digi was saying earlier that the various SSD drives may cause problems for the various PCs and MACs out there. Its a needle in a haystack.[/quote]
By Blue Monster 65 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:04 pm
Danoc wrote:You gotta eject the SSD internal drive just to update? :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: So then you gotta open up the bottom pull the SSD out then put it back in to reconnect? :Sigh: :WTF:

No - hit the "eject" button on the touchscreen. That will do the trick.
By Danoc Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:26 pm
So you must have to cut it back on to reconnect? I don't have a SSD in my Live, I have the usb external drives to hook up to it, I ain't going there either with the internal HHD. :smoker: The issue is not ejecting the issue is how do you reconnect after you eject. Do you have to open up the Live, take out the SSD then put it back in to reinstall.

Blue Monster 65 wrote:

No - hit the "eject" button on the touchscreen. That will do the trick.
By Travis Bickle Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:29 pm
marctronixx wrote:Took less than a minute to do the update. I use the original USB cable. No issues. I don't even have the mpc 2.0 software installed.

Did you try a different cable? Different computer?

i tried everything beside a different computer. Will try it by a friend. Thanks for the reply.
By Moho Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Nah I will stay where I am. I'm good!

marctronixx wrote:

Calm down jeez there's no instructions saying you have to eject the drives I left all mine in and no problems.
But hey if you want to take someone's helpful suggestion to dump all over the update and run around screaming the sky's falling go for it :Sigh:
By Danoc Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:36 pm
If you read more than typing, it's not shyting on someones thread, its basically against Akai. I am calm, are you looking at me or something to say otherwise? :WTF: I'm taking my suggestion, I'm not getting it! Kapesh?

Moho wrote:
Calm down jeez there's no instructions saying you have to eject the drives I left all mine in and no problems.
But hey if you want to take someone's helpful suggestion to dump all over the update and run around screaming the sky's falling go for it :Sigh:
By zangetsu01 Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 pm
I'm still (how do yo call it.. hmmnn I'm not mad anymore) I'm dissapointed..

I'm still waiting for the X to arrive in Europe.. Why O Why can't they just come out and tell us how long we have to wait while keeping the lies asside..??
By Moho Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:56 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:I'm still (how do yo call it.. hmmnn I'm not mad anymore) I'm dissapointed..

I'm still waiting for the X to arrive in Europe.. Why O Why can't they just come out and tell us how long we have to wait while keeping the lies asside..??

And what is it about the firmware update that makes you feel this way ?
By zangetsu01 Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:11 pm
Moho wrote:
zangetsu01 wrote:I'm still (how do yo call it.. hmmnn I'm not mad anymore) I'm dissapointed..

And what is it about the firmware update that makes you feel this way ?

Please don't drag my words out of context.. :Sigh:

Kejlabal was talking about the fact that the pressure came down and that the Live has been released.. My reaction was based on that..

A lot of people (Like me) are still waiting for their units Live and X.

And the way Akai is handeling this release bugs the crap out of me..

Hope this answers your question..
By Moho Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:16 pm
Danoc wrote:If you read more than typing, it's not shyting on someones thread, its basically against Akai. I am calm, are you looking at me or something to say otherwise? :WTF: I'm taking my suggestion, I'm not getting it! Kapesh?

Moho wrote:

Wow its almost pavlovian :lol: