MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By equi-knocks Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:16 pm
I was having trouble with the volume level of Logic Pro. The levels just won't get to where they should be on bounces. I've had to master beats just to send them to people. Asking around on forums is a big no-no. It only gives knowitalls a chance to :vomit: out their sound design crap. Bottom line is: was only having the issue with Logic. Not 2.0. Gain is good.
By zangetsu01 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:39 pm
d2ba wrote:Im too afraid to upgrade from 1.93 (have MPC touch) and midi is most accurate I've seen on a computer since using 80's computers.(Atari 1040ST)
Is V2.0 even more accurate than V1.93?

I would say:

1. Upgrade..
2. Don't like it..??
3. Downgrade..
By Danoc Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:43 pm
that's true!

zangetsu01 wrote:
d2ba wrote:Im too afraid to upgrade from 1.93 (have MPC touch) and midi is most accurate I've seen on a computer since using 80's computers.(Atari 1040ST)
Is V2.0 even more accurate than V1.93?

I would say:

1. Upgrade..
2. Don't like it..??
3. Downgrade..
By Danoc Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 pm
Dam didn't know Logic was giving trouble like that. Did you try normalizing your sounds when bouncing?

equi-knocks wrote:I was having trouble with the volume level of Logic Pro. The levels just won't get to where they should be on bounces. I've had to master beats just to send them to people. Asking around on forums is a big no-no. It only gives knowitalls a chance to :vomit: out their sound design ****. Bottom line is: was only having the issue with Logic. Not 2.0. Gain is good.
By equi-knocks Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:36 am
Yeah I tried that. It' weird. It's like something in the software limits the sound.
Danoc wrote:Dam didn't know Logic was giving trouble like that. Did you try normalizing your sounds when bouncing?

equi-knocks wrote:I was having trouble with the volume level of Logic Pro. The levels just won't get to where they should be on bounces. I've had to master beats just to send them to people. Asking around on forums is a big no-no. It only gives knowitalls a chance to :vomit: out their sound design ****. Bottom line is: was only having the issue with Logic. Not 2.0. Gain is good.
By Danoc Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:31 am
@EQUI KNOCKS

Dam! I'm not A logic user so l can't tell you. So is the 2.0 doing good for you when you bounce?

I know when l use 2.0 its lovely plus it explodes your tracks and it sounds great when l put in a folder and play it back. Im use to it cause Reason does it.
By d2ba Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:47 am
Upgraded to V2 latest Beta --2 questions
1: --when i export samples as per tutorial each track is exported in 44.1khz 16 bit despite my samples being 24 bit --any one had this issue?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKO_LG8J94
2: My audio tracks are recorded at 44.1khz 16 bit--want 24 bit how? Or are audio tracks limited to 16 bit?
( My samples are recorded into MPC touch inputs 1/2 at 44,1khz 24 bit which is what i want --only can't get audio tracks to record at 24 bit. Preferences -in other is set to 24 bit )

thanks in advance
David
By Danoc Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:41 am
I'll take a stab at it.

When you export you can keep it at 44.1/24 bit. You can set it up.
I made screen shots how to set up all the way to 96.

d2ba wrote:Upgraded to V2 latest Beta --2 questions
1: --when i export samples as per tutorial each track is exported in 44.1khz 16 bit despite my samples being 24 bit --any one had this issue?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKO_LG8J94
2: My audio tracks are recorded at 44.1khz 16 bit--want 24 bit how? Or are audio tracks limited to 16 bit?
( My samples are recorded into MPC touch inputs 1/2 at 44,1khz 24 bit which is what i want --only can't get audio tracks to record at 24 bit. Preferences -in other is set to 24 bit )

thanks in advance
David
By MPC-Tutor Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:13 am
Last i looked, bouncing audio in any screen other than the 'export' screen (where you can specifically choose 24 bit) produces 16 bit audio. I have reported this bug since they introduced bouncing back in 1.9, they just don't seem to be concerned about it. Please do carry on nagging them so hopefully they'll fix it.
By d2ba Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:58 am
thanks but another bug : "explode tracks" option ticked only renders an audio file for your midi/sample tracks not audio tracks
I want to export all tracks as stems to mix in studio one 3.5
By Danoc Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 pm
But when you say you want to export ALL TRACKS what do you mean? Midi or audio tracks?

Both can be exported so you can drag and drop them into S1V3.5.

I have Studio One 3.5.1 :-D
Did you get the latest version? Its improved on CPU and it looks a lil differentaand the mastering section got an up lift. It looks sweet. Holla back.

d2ba wrote:thanks but another bug : "explode tracks" option ticked only renders an audio file for your midi/sample tracks not audio tracks
I want to export all tracks as stems to mix in studio one 3.5
Last edited by Danoc on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Danoc Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:46 pm
If people need to choose their output format then they should use the export function.
All my stems are worked from 44.1/24 bit when l send them to get mixed or when l mix. I love it myself.
Akai probably didn't worry about it thinking if we want those output options use the export function.

MPC-Tutor wrote:Last i looked, bouncing audio in any screen other than the 'export' screen (where you can specifically choose 24 bit) produces 16 bit audio. I have reported this bug since they introduced bouncing back in 1.9, they just don't seem to be concerned about it. Please do carry on nagging them so hopefully they'll fix it.