MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fre$hBreath Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:14 am
I have a remix project I want to do in MPC 2.0, but I don't see an import option. I tried to drag and drop but it's only allowing me to do 1 stem at a time. How do I import or create new multiple new audio tracks?
By Danoc Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:12 pm
Are you in standalone mode or using the 2.0 software? I suggest using the 2.0 SW. Drag and drop. Ive done it and it works perfectly.

Fre$hBreath wrote:I have a remix project I want to do in MPC 2.0, but I don't see an import option. I tried to drag and drop but it's only allowing me to do 1 stem at a time. How do I import or create new multiple new audio tracks?
By Fre$hBreath Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:50 am
Danoc wrote:Are you in standalone mode or using the 2.0 software? I suggest using the 2.0 SW. Drag and drop. Ive done it and it works perfectly.

Fre$hBreath wrote:I have a remix project I want to do in MPC 2.0, but I don't see an import option. I tried to drag and drop but it's only allowing me to do 1 stem at a time. How do I import or create new multiple new audio tracks?

May I have a video example, please?
By Danoc Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:51 am
I don't have a screen capturing program that will allow me to show you clearly in a video. So at this time l can't do a video.

Plus you're right l don't see how you can make "New Tracks" on this thing.
You may have to do your remix in another SW! This dhould be able to make new audio tracks and drop and drag them in, multiple tracks at the same time.

Fre$hBreath wrote:May I have a video example, please?
Last edited by Danoc on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:54 am
Yo! I found out how to make create audio tracks. But you have to drag and drop one at a time. Give me a few minutes l will post up the instructions and pictorial view of it
By MPC-Tutor Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:22 am
Danoc wrote:Yo! I found out how to make create audio tracks. But you have to drag and drop one at a time. Give me a few minutes l will post up the instructions and pictorial view of it

OP says in his first post that he knows how to do it one at a time, he's trying to drop in multiple tracks simultaneously.
By Danoc Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:49 am
At the end of his message he asked:
"How do I import or create new multiple new audio track?"
You can bring in 20 audio loops but if 20 tracks aren't made only one will play. And you can only drag and drop one at a time .

MPC-Tutor wrote:OP says in his first post that he knows how to do it one at a time, he's trying to drop in multiple tracks simultaneously.
Last edited by Danoc on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:51 am
Here you go. Follow these instructions.