MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:20 pm
Shesh. I can see $29 dollars but that's to much. If no one else show me one l will make my own. Thanks

Cockdiesel wrote:I’ve been using the deck saver for the touch. It fits good for just a cover. Found a belt to keep it secure when it’s in a backpack too. It was expensive for a cover but it really helps keep it clean. Like 40-50 bucks.
By Danoc Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:03 am
Oh no bro. Its sitting on the Aukey 4 fan laptop cooler. It keeps the MPC live real cool. You take the USB attach it to the Aukey and the MPC live USB port and it runs off the power of the MPC live. It can sit in 5 positions on the metal bracket in the back like the X has. I like it propped up to a 20 degree angle.

kaydigi wrote:
Is it sitting on a food vacuum sealer?
By kaydigi Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:14 pm
Danoc wrote:Oh no bro. Its sitting on the Aukey 4 fan laptop cooler. It keeps the MPC live real cool. You take the USB attach it to the Aukey and the MPC live USB port and it runs off the power of the MPC live. It can sit in 5 positions on the metal bracket in the back like the X has. I like it propped up to a 20 degree angle.

kaydigi wrote:

Dope
By Danoc Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:44 pm
Cool Vid. You have the Open Labs Miko? You still get support on that?
I see you are whizzing through that joint like it aint nothing. That's what happens when you are on it every day. :worthy:

QuickStrike wrote:
By Keith's Lard Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:31 am
Danoc wrote:Oh no bro. Its sitting on the Aukey 4 fan laptop cooler. It keeps the MPC live real cool. You take the USB attach it to the Aukey and the MPC live USB port and it runs off the power of the MPC live. It can sit in 5 positions on the metal bracket in the back like the X has. I like it propped up to a 20 degree angle.

kaydigi wrote:

I might have to get me one of those!
By Danoc Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:28 am
You might as well. You see how cheap it is? Plus the live sits perfect on it. The Aukey has two pull up bars to hold the MPC in place so it won't slide off. Beat extension to the Live l have bought. Love that thing.

Keith's Lard wrote:
I might have to get me one of those!
By Danoc Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:00 am
Thank you for the video we appreciate your tutorial.

escapetheclouds wrote:I just made a video showing three different stands that I've used with my MPC Live. I hope to do a series on mobile music production, so this was kind of the "tester/starter" video. I've got some more in-depth topics coming down the line.

By boomspot Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:32 am
Here's a picture of my MPC Live and my small setup. Been loving it in stand alone mode and the ease of dumping tracks into my DAW for mixing & additional production. Just added the new Faderport, combined with the Console 1 it makes mixing tons of fun and very efficient. I need to organize my wires and ish. haha.

D