MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Lampdog Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:08 am

Forgot DANOC, sorry. I had saved the pic from way earlier.
By Danoc Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:39 am
Lmao hahaaahaa lol how come you and Fanu's arms look double jointed? lol

Cool pic none the less. Yo l like your desk. Dope!

Lampdog wrote:Forgot DANOC, sorry. I had saved the pic from way earlier.
By Lampdog Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:12 am
Fanu looked like he tried to perfectly emulate insomniac’s arm, and I did too. I wanted it to look the same.

I wanted it to have that weird look that made me laugh at Insomniac’s fingers.
By Danoc Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:57 am
Hahhaaaa lol

Lampdog wrote:Fanu looked like he tried to perfectly emulate insomniac’s arm, and I did too. I wanted it to look the same.

I wanted it to have that weird look that made me laugh at Insomniac’s fingers.
By Danoc Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:59 am
Lmao yall ain't making me put my arm like that and l fall outta the chair lol

My dam entire computer went down now l hotta get it fixed and save my files. This is crazy.

Fanu wrote:Gold! This is what internet was made for :D
By Ill-Green Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:02 pm
:lol: hahaha! Too funny! I hope Insomiac knows we just playing around no offense.

I'm gonna pass the torch on this when I get home :-D

Lampdog wrote:Image

Forgot DANOC, sorry. I had saved the pic from way earlier.
By Danoc Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:01 am
:worthy: Nice bro. I love that desk.

My desk will be here next Monday and l will show you my new setup. I can't wait. My desk is sweet only $124.99 . Better than buying from Sweetwater $699 and mines look better.

Plus lm getting my Racing Car chair. Gotta be comfy when producing.

Did you build that desk? I love Zoar desk and Argosy desk.

Blue Monster 65 wrote:A quickie shot of my new setup on my desk - nice 'n' compact! A close look will notice one of Ill Green's monster men on the right hand side of my desk, next to a crabby robot and Easter Island Head. :)

By Ill-Green Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:44 am
Blue Monster 65 wrote:A quickie shot of my new setup on my desk - nice 'n' compact! A close look will notice one of Ill Green's monster men on the right hand side of my desk, next to a crabby robot and Easter Island Head. :)

Daayyam! That looks nice! Shelves of vinyl too :nod:

Yo, I got those same AKG headphones.
By ghost.transmitter Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:21 pm
Finally got my MPC X just before Christmas, after a 9 month wait. But I was patient because I got a good deal. Dealer had the price wrong initially and a discount action at the same time. So while it costs €2199,- right now, I got it for a little more than 1600, talk about a bargain!
Coming from an RS7000 background the MPC concepts are quite different, but armed with the excellent MPC Bible I am getting my head around it. I bought it as a replacement for my trusted RS and for sequencing my modular stuff. This is the modular corner of my setup in the attic: