MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Tripn3o3 Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:18 am
zangetsu01 wrote:Surprise..!!

The wait is finally over.. :smoker: :mrgreen:

Haha No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that real? Is that your BAX order?

Congratulations on the delivery !!!! :-D

(not heard nothing on mine yet)
By zangetsu01 Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:37 am
Tripn3o3 wrote:

Haha No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that real? Is that your BAX order?

Congratulations on the delivery !!!! :-D

(not heard nothing on mine yet)

No It's not..

There were actually a few other places that had them in stock:

1) Schreeven.nl had one unit.

2) DJStunter.nl has got them in stock too.

Got mine from schreeven.nl, I just got back from Nijmegen. It was a long ass ride from Rotterdam but so was the wait on Baxshop.. :popcorn:
By vanballen Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:17 pm
You got such a good price then at Schreeven? I saw that they had one in stock.. The one in Stock from DJ Stunter is my spare unit, so they can sell it right away if I return it ;)
By zangetsu01 Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:35 pm
vanballen wrote:You got such a good price then at Schreeven? I saw that they had one in stock.. The one in Stock from DJ Stunter is my spare unit, so they can sell it right away if I return it ;)

I'd say yes.. We settled down for the MPC original price before the price hike. (without the 10% off).
By marctronixx Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:03 pm
He's using the infamous BLUE USB CABLE!!! Omg your X is gonna blow up because everyone says the blue cable is like the blue screen of death on windows...omg omg omg omg!!!!!! :roll:
By zangetsu01 Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:30 pm
Danoc wrote:HOLY CRAAAP! Congrats bro you got it. I see the infamous blue cord connected. Love those Aadam monitors.

Yeah I got the Adams last month.. Next will be Yamaha's HS8 to replace the KRK RP6.
By zangetsu01 Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 pm
marctronixx wrote:He's using the infamous BLUE USB CABLE!!! Omg your X is gonna blow up because everyone says the blue cable is like the blue screen of death on windows...omg omg omg omg!!!!!! :roll:

Already replaced it to see what's causing this weird SD card behavior.. When I'm in controller mode and I try to copy files from the PC to the SD card in the MPC the SD Card disconnects.. I did format it to exFat but it's still happening..

Also didn't see a firmware update in my account. I'm on 2.0.3.9 (v0.46). Can someone confirm if that's supposed to be the latest?