MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:47 pm
LOL my blue cord works just fine!!! I don't know what is going on with others, but I was able to help a few, but it wasn't the blue cord it was how they installed their software. Maybe there is an issue with it, but I am blessed mines works perfect.

marctronixx wrote:He's using the infamous BLUE USB CABLE!!! Omg your X is gonna blow up because everyone says the blue cable is like the blue screen of death on windows...omg omg omg omg!!!!!! :roll:
By Danoc Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:Yeah I got the Adams last month.. Next will be Yamaha's HS8 to replace the KRK RP6.

I freakin love those Monitors, they handle sound well, the ribbon technology for the tweeter I love, they have great bottom, I might get those, when I finalize my setup. Yam HS8 will compliment those perfectly! But I will still mix and do my tracks in my trusty Senn 600 HD headphones, I have had them since 09, and they haven't fail me.
By zangetsu01 Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:18 pm
Danoc wrote:
zangetsu01 wrote:Yeah I got the Adams last month.. Next will be Yamaha's HS8 to replace the KRK RP6.

I freakin love those Monitors, they handle sound well, the ribbon technology for the tweeter I love, they have great bottom, I might get those, when I finalize my setup. Yam HS8 will compliment those perfectly! But I will still mix and do my tracks in my trusty Senn 600 HD headphones, I have had them since 09, and they haven't fail me.

I got these for that:

By Danoc Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:20 pm
Awhhh dammit Zang lol you just had to show that didn't yah? lol they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!

Since you're showing off. You did have to put the phones right in front of the X :roll: lol Here's my foot pedal l just got time to put down some dopeness lol. Take that!

zangetsu01 wrote:
I got these for that:

By marctronixx Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:45 am
Danoc wrote:Awhhh dammit Zang lol you just had to show that didn't yah? lol they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!

Since you're showing off. You did have to put the phones right in front of the X :roll: lol Here's my foot pedal l just got time to put down some dopeness lol. Take that!

Since you're showing off your new fancy pedal 'Noc.... :worthy: :popcorn:

By Danoc Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:07 pm
Man what the heck is that circle with a dash in it LOL ?

Ok, I'am getting this desk for 169 dollars from Sweetwater and the corner extension for 49, I am getting rid of the big one in my house so I can go flat wall soon. This is cheaper than that other stuff, I seen a joint that cost 699, makes no sense. I can sit the MPC Live on the corner and my keyboard right on the desk top and monitors and screen.

marctronixx wrote:
Since you're showing off your new fancy pedal 'Noc.... :worthy: :popcorn:
By vanballen Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:
Cockdiesel wrote:Dig the setup. That window adds a nice touch.

Yeah the picture makes it look like a window but its actually a wall with these lights:

@Vanballen: Barendrecht near Rotterdam.

Jezus wat een kut eind!