MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Cockdiesel Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:19 pm
Ol creepy ass Danoc... lol
Ice you have a kid on the way or something, that profile pic is kind of odd. Dig the sketches you always got going on. My fav was the one with the grave dug and the arrows pointing explaining the situation. If I ever have some serious productions I’d want to put out, you’d be the first I’d hit up for artwork, heck maybe see if illgreen wold be down for y’all to collaborate on sort weird stop motion animation Type thing if I had the funds. Great people around here, especially the ones that put up with my dumbazz
By Danoc Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:46 pm
CRRRREEEEEPPPP SQUAAAADDDDD! Lmao
CD you know you wanna be down wit the creeps :lol:

Cockdiesel wrote:Ol creepy ass Danoc... lol
Ice you have a kid on the way or something, that profile pic is kind of odd. Dig the sketches you always got going on. My fav was the one with the grave dug and the arrows pointing explaining the situation. If I ever have some serious productions I’d want to put out, you’d be the first I’d hit up for artwork, heck maybe see if illgreen wold be down for y’all to collaborate on sort weird stop motion animation Type thing if I had the funds. Great people around here, especially the ones that put up with my dumbazz
By QuickStrike Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:46 pm
Smackdee wrote:
QuickStrike wrote:Just testing it out in this video (I did make a beat)

I remixed I got the power song :shock:

Second track is yugaflame, how are you digging the integra 7?

I like it. It's not as fun as back in the day with all the old sound moudles but it gets the job done and very fast. (Compare to vsts and computer)
By Icepulse Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:07 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Ol creepy ass Danoc... lol

Thanks a lot, B. No time (or real experience) in my life for an animation endeavor, but I’ll gladly kick some design ideas around. Any free time is devoted to beats, with drawing when the mood is upon me. But that’s what’s dope about the digital age. That dwg of the soil and the bones and arrows..

post image link

started life as a post-it note. Snap a pic, a few filters and you got it.

RE: The one you saw in my profile pic is based on a Ray Bradbury story called “The Lake”. It’s a crazy story.
Last edited by Icepulse on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Danoc Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:26 am
Man l do miss my old Yamaha O2R digital mixer, Triton Rack, Motif XS rack, Roland 1080 & 3080 module and 2000XL setup.

QuickStrike wrote:
I like it. It's not as fun as back in the day with all the old sound moudles but it gets the job done and very fast. (Compare to vsts and computer)
By Danoc Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:58 am
Dam. I just been through the whole moving thing. Glad l didnt have all thst out board gear l use to have. Did you het the chance to play with the X?

dflat57 wrote:I can't wait to post a pic. I'm in the process of buying a house and moving. (I used a few of my savings to buy the X :shock: ) My studio is mess, but I'll post a pic once my life is normal again.
By Icepulse Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:15 pm
Here’s a quick one from last night.

I’m going further than Herb in crediting my source when I say it’s not “his” song; it’s Chuck Mangione’s song. On at least 3 Mangione records.

Please enjoy!
By Smackdee Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:27 pm
Icepulse wrote:Here’s a quick one from last night.

I’m going further than Herb in crediting my source when I say it’s not “his” song; it’s Chuck Mangione’s song. On at least 3 Mangione records.

Please enjoy!

Remember being a youngin and going through my fathers records and finding that Chuck Mangione "Children of Sanchez" album, mind blowing ish!!!!!!
@ icepulse another overdope track :worthy: like yo style bro....
By Danoc Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am
Very nice!

Icepulse wrote:Here’s a quick one from last night.

Please enjoy!
By Danoc Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:21 pm
I don't think l seen this pic. Yo nice set.

Cockdiesel wrote:Image

My last makeshift setup before I can finally get a proper project space going. Can’t wait to get my monitors setup and really dig in all this stuff
By Danoc Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 pm
Has anyone seen a black or clear cover for the live? A custom one? Let me know. Hell l might just make one.