MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:26 am
Oh yeah a bro is happy got the new stu running, got some new projects on the way and l feel good.
ImageImage
By Danoc Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:32 am
Oh snap just read this. Danng parting ways with the Live. Hey man if its not for you its not for you. No one can coerce you to keep it. It was ok you put it here but yeah you don't have to leave bro. :smoker:

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Well ... I guess this is as good a place as any to post this ... I've decided to sell my Live.

It's not that it's a bad machine; it's not! It does way more than my SP-16 does and sounds great doing it. It just isn't for me. I've accomplished more in less than a week with the SP-16 than I did in almost a year with the Live. It just isn't my thing, I guess!

Anyway, I'm going to be posting it up on eBay soon, complete with 240GB SSD, 128GB low profile USB stick, MPC Live/X Bible, Decksaver cover, all original goodies in the box, and a few sample sets I bought as well. If you know someone who wants one fully loaded, send them my way, would you? I'm asking $1000 including shipping within the US (sorry - only selling to the US at this point in time) via PayPal.

Hope it's OK to post this in here!

I've enjoyed this forum and that's probably the biggest drawback of selling the Live. Thanks for all the info, support and fun, guys!
By Danoc Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:32 am
Yeah bro its all good. Im happy as a mofo cause its hard to get the ITB thing straight. But once you do you're good to go. Now l can concentrate on sounds. :mrgreen:

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Thank you, gentlemen! I like it here.

D - you look geeked to have the new setup complete! It’s always a search ‘til you find it, then all is good, no?
By Ill-Green Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:50 pm
Danoc wrote:Got my new ultracam HD camcorder now I can take some dope pics and clear vids!

Thats dope! Is it a Samsung? I just bought a Samsung DLSR camera for $300 last week, haven't opened it but to charge the battery. $300 is a steal for me :D
By richie Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:15 pm
@Danoc at least you're happy with your setup. I would be cheesin just the same if I had my sh*t in order man. I got no room where I'm at to set up everything the way I want, some day though.
By Danoc Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:15 pm
Nah its a Flip Cam Ultra HD it take sharp video. I had one before but it was a first gen. Its small and really dope. But lm looking at a Nikon L340 and D3400. 340 is cheaper and that can be my camera

Ill-Green wrote:
Danoc wrote:Got my new ultracam HD camcorder now I can take some dope pics and clear vids!

Thats dope! Is it a Samsung? I just bought a Samsung DLSR camera for $300 last week, haven't opened it but to charge the battery. $300 is a steal for me :D
By Danoc Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:26 pm
Yeah l hear ya bro. I was like that for a minute.
But l really happy about the new setup and how the MPC Live has been updated and the new projects. Its a blessing. Yours will come just promise to show the pics and stunt like l know you know how lol.

Ima do a vid showing you dont have to spend a lot to have a nice stu.

richie wrote:@Danoc at least you're happy with your setup. I would be cheesin just the same if I had my sh*t in order man. I got no room where I'm at to set up everything the way I want, some day though.
By Cockdiesel Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:21 pm
Lol. He coulda did you dirtier with saying they were grinder or some std dating site profile pics...

Side note almost cleared out all my gear I wanted to sell off. Now down to the emax and the pioneer... these ones are going to be tough. It’s tough because I’ve been working like a dog and trying to buy this duplex. Not much time for music atm.

I want to start using Ableton more but I need a better interface than just the two inputs I have on a few devices.

Too much going on but at least my clutter is down.
By richie Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:11 am
@Cockdiesel, I like to joke around and troll sometimes but I'm not going to liken another person to being a batty for being happy with their studio setup. Even I have my limits.

Good on you for getting your sh*t together and planning on getting some property. I don't know if I would let go of the Emax, regardless if I use it or not because I would take in to consideration "Will I want to use this again? "How hard is it to find an Emax in working order?" "Finding replacement parts is expensive and quite difficult". You'd probably level up better in using the Emax as trade bait to another piece of gear you do find necessity over.

Good luck to you either way man
By Danoc Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:16 am
Lmao man you're crazy lol

Cockdiesel wrote:Lol. He coulda did you dirtier with saying they were grinder or some std dating site profile pics...

Too much going on but at least my clutter is down.