MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:28 am
Yo that's dope! I see you rocking tape emulation. I have one also. Nice setup

DaSpacestation wrote:Just using my Mpc X as the audio interface for Pro Tools. Im still thinking about a new interface but the outputs sound good on this Mpc X

By Danoc Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:45 pm
Yeah that's the one I got the Softube joint, I love that and the features it has.

DaSpacestation wrote:Thanks. Yeah that Softube tape sounds dope. That weiss mm-1 limiter is good also.
By Unreallystic Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:56 pm
QuickStrike wrote:

I upgraded my mpcx so it can be more than an expensive paperweight :popcorn:
I wanted it to look more like the MPC 2500le. I also added pad corx to make it a bit more sensitive to the touch.

Man that looks so much better. Somethign about that color feels more timeless. How'd you mod it? Sticker Overlay? Paint?
-Unreall
By Danoc Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:22 pm
Doesn't it look dope? Man that pic making me want to push that buy BUTTON and get an X LOL Someone mentioned that the letters are coming off the buttons not so cool. :WTF: :WTF:

But look how dam tight his sequencer is LOL that's why I love these machines! :worthy: NO DAM LATENCY!!!
By Danoc Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pm
Glad you're up and runnin. I can't see the pic.

Fanu wrote:Image

So my Live had this annoying crash problem (prob a hardware malfunction).
Yesterday the local retailer, Soundtools, just hooked me with a brand new one.
STOKEY STOKINGTON! Can finally start loving this badboy with confidence!
By QuickStrike Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:27 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:
Quickstrike2.0 wrote:

I got 2 questions:

1) How did you power it up? Did you have a powerbank?
Yes small battery power pack

2) Where did you connect the outputs to? the front of the unit has a quarter inch Jack out for headphones I routed it to the bumboxx

Or is it fiction? :hmmm:

It's real life live action in the park on sundays for me.