MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:08 pm
No offense...

FANU YOU'RE A GEAR SLUT WHORE !!!

:lol:

I can't talk to you anymore you have to much dam equipment! !!! Lmao

Now go over there and sit in the corner. No more gear for you buddy!
----------> sit!
Fanu wrote:
Ha. I got gear two fill up two desks. I just move things around.
I'm currently on holiday and got time to do useless things, so finally, after having been a Gearslutz member for some years, I updated my gear list.
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/mystudio/249486-fanu/

Haha.
By Danoc Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:30 am
Danoc <------- fell the hell out lol :lol: :lol:

Blue Monster 65 wrote:"Hello ... my name is Fanu and I'm a Gear-O-Holic ... "
(Everyone at MPC Forums) "Hi Fanu! Welcome to the club! Just don't tell Danoc ... he's in denial ... we're planning an intervention soon ... "

:lol:
By Danoc Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:07 am
Choking .... Lmao dam what a way to start off the new year. Dam at least let me getmy desk first before you kill me off like that. Shesh lol

Blue Monster 65 wrote:We gather here today in remembrance of Danoc, who was killed in a gear slide at Fanu’s place ...
By Danoc Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:50 am
Looking to see some dope setups. Now my desk suppose to be here Friday. Smh. Im getting a dope chair too.

Chair will be either one cause l have be comfy when banging out beats on the MPC Live.

Black blue cause it matches my Alpha Track which is black and blue.

By Danoc Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:27 pm
Oooooooooohhhhhhh Yeah got my desk a few minutes ago, can't wait to get in tonight and set that bad boy up, and take pics, but gotta wait for my chair now. Ima hook my joint up really nice, the room is looking nice! stay tuned. :mrgreen: :-D :smoker: