MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Ill-Green Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:11 am
Danoc wrote:Oh you went shopping lol

Very nice man. are you sampling into you live? Diggin in the crates too. Godzilla looks like that cause of its rubbery material. Dope bro.

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Nice!

Thank you bro! Everything goes into the Live, keys, guitars and records. A lot of unorthodox shit is made in the Live :mrgreen:

Blue Monster 65 wrote:No matter what, he'll make your mixes sound monster!

Or something like that ...

:lol: :lol: definitely brings the house down or castle.
By Ill-Green Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:47 pm
Fanu wrote:Ill-G, you still shredding on the Digitakt?

Nah, I sold it. Cool as it is and packed with goodies, its quirks and perks feel like extra work and it irks me. Updates were taking too long, its buggy still and I do not use MIDI, I use it fully standalone and the bugs are upfront in your face and it makes you nervous because there is no way to backup and even their transfer is buggy on my laptop. I couldn't stand on that tight rope any longer.

Whats surprising is that the price shot up all of sudden in the US. From $649, it hopped to $729. Pisses me off because I sold it off for $600. I could have sold it for the exact price I bought it for back in June. :Sigh:

Anyha, I used the funds to cop a DJS-1000, now thats a real fun machine thats straight to the point. :nod:
By Danoc Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:58 pm
That's dope. You have total control on your production using the live.

You're doing exactly what l use to do with the 2000XL.
I see that vinyl collection. :smoker:
Ill-Green wrote:Thank you bro! Everything goes into the Live, keys, guitars and records. A lot of unorthodox **** is made in the Live :mrgreen:

Blue Monster 65 wrote:No matter what, he'll make your mixes sound monster!

Or something like that ...

:lol: :lol: definitely brings the house down or castle.
By Danoc Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:02 pm
Hey Gulli go to "Imagehousing.com" and use that to put pics here. Use the fourth one to copy and paste here.

Guilleonline wrote:
Yeah tried to put a link from my google drive but it didn't work apparently. Wish I could just upload
By Danoc Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:09 pm
Dam the went up on thr price? That's why l stick with the Live.

Ill-Green wrote:Nah, I sold it. Cool as it is and packed with goodies, its quirks and perks feel like extra work and it irks me. Updates were taking too long, its buggy still and I do not use MIDI, I use it fully standalone and the bugs are upfront in your face and it makes you nervous because there is no way to backup and even their transfer is buggy on my laptop. I couldn't stand on that tight rope any longer.

Whats surprising is that the price shot up all of sudden in the US. From $649, it hopped to $729. Pisses me off because I sold it off for $600. I could have sold it for the exact price I bought it for back in June. :Sigh:

Anyha, I used the funds to cop a DJS-1000, now thats a real fun machine thats straight to the point. :nod:
By Eyalc Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:02 pm
Ill-Green wrote:Turntable arrived and got a little table myself :mrgreen:

I find it strange Godzilla looks photoshop'd, he not! I swear!

This is a nice set up too!

I always like seeing pictures of where people write, compose, record, produce... I don’t comment much though. The layouts these days of home studios gets more and more impressive.

Great work space man!
By Danoc Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:11 pm
Indeed. Yo Eyaic look at Ill's floor don't it look like some big giant MPC pads? Lmao Ill can make beats with his feetzzzz! lol :lol:

Eyalc wrote:This is a nice set up too!

I always like seeing pictures of where people write, compose, record, produce... I don’t comment much though. The layouts these days of home studios gets more and more impressive.

Great work space man!
By Danoc Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:15 pm
Glad you got it to work.

Nice and clean. I love gthose keyboards you have and that electric guitar is dope-a-licious !!! Very nice

Guilleonline wrote:Image

It worked - you're the man Danoc
By Ill-Green Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:52 pm
Danoc wrote:Indeed. Yo Eyaic look at Ill's floor don't it look like some big giant MPC pads? Lmao Ill can make beats with his feetzzzz! lol :lol:

Eyalc wrote:This is a nice set up too!

Great work space man!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gosh I didn't even see that lol!

Thanks Eyalc!! I love to keep it simple. Its all about having fun. :nod: