MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 pm
Well Ill Green its a wrap. I got the Ro-A30 it will be here Friday l can't wait. Mint condition plus the hard case for only $134. Those cases cost 199$ and up. The Ro-A-33 has 2 midi i/o and mines only one but l went with the case. I will have everything set and will take pics Friday.

Ill-Green wrote:President's Day is around the corner, there will be plenty of discounts.
By Eyalc Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:35 am
Danoc wrote:Well Ill Green its a wrap. I got the Ro-A30 it will be here Friday l can't wait. Mint condition plus the hard case for only $134. Those cases cost 199$ and up. The Ro-A-33 has 2 midi i/o and mines only one but l went with the case. I will have everything set and will take pics Friday.

Ill-Green wrote:President's Day is around the corner, there will be plenty of discounts.

Nice purchase! Those controllers were, and still are awesome. Great action on them.
By Danoc Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:22 am
Its a blessing bro. I get the bend that l love and dope keys, Its very inspiring.

Eyalc wrote:
Nice purchase! Those controllers were, and still are awesome. Great action on them.
By Ill-Green Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:42 am
Danoc wrote:Well Ill Green its a wrap. I got the Ro-A30 it will be here Friday l can't wait. Mint condition plus the hard case for only $134. Those cases cost 199$ and up. The Ro-A-33 has 2 midi i/o and mines only one but l went with the case. I will have everything set and will take pics Friday.

Nice, plus the case. Yeah, I remember those keys, Roland makes nice stuff too.
By Danoc Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 pm
Dammmmmmmmmmm I couldn't sleep last night thinking about that keyboard, :Sigh: :WTF: I'm trying to figure wtf am I thinking about it for its just a midi keyboard? It makes no sense smh. Yeah that is crazy getting the case with it, I couldn't believe it. But I ain't trying to lug that big thing around no where LOL Its just good to have in case I have to move.

Ill-Green wrote:Nice, plus the case. Yeah, I remember those keys, Roland makes nice stuff too.
By Danoc Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:11 pm
Yo My joint is delivered, like wtf how was it shipped so fast? Dammmmm. I can't wait to get home. This is crazy LOL I can't freakin wait to mess with that pitch bend, I'm probably a lil rusty but Ima have a lot of practice doing some tracks with that baby. That was my signature using that, I can't stand that wheel crap! I tried hard to like it and I can't.

Ill-Green wrote:Me too, I don't do many shows. I am just preparing so when the day comes to move, I'll be content knowing my stuff is safe and carried by me. :D
By Danoc Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:48 am
My setup is complete. My Roland A-30 is in top mint condition. Only one lil scratch in the back. Its Semi weighted keys feel so freakin good on my fingers l love this midi controller. I love the slim making of it and my LPD8 fits snug in perfect position. Everything is at my finger tips. Its been a long time coming to get a great midi keyboard that's built great yet l didn't pay and arm and leg. Now l can keep the octive off csuse l have 76 keys and that covers my range.

By Ill-Green Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:07 pm
Danoc wrote:My setup is complete. My Roland A-30 is in top mint condition. Only one lil scratch in the back. Its Semi weighted keys feel so freakin good on my fingers l love this midi controller. I love the slim making of it and my LPD8 fits snug in perfect position. Everything is at my finger tips. Its been a long time coming to get a great midi keyboard that's built great yet l didn't pay and arm and leg. Now l can keep the octive off csuse l have 76 keys and that covers my range.

Oh so you winded up with the 76 key version! Thats dope, more keys to get deep and low 8)

Now it all matches nicely.
By Danoc Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:59 pm
Dammm you got a Toraiz too?
Thanks bro

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Looks good there, D!

My setup looks exactly like it did the last time I posted, except there’s now a Toraiz SP-16 on the right side of my desk. :)
By Danoc Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:07 pm
Yes sir! Man its a beauty. The keys feel so so so goooood! They are not hammer weighted but weighted semi and l love it. I was playing piano all last night. Yeah no more hitting the octive button.

Ill-Green wrote:
Danoc wrote:My setup is complete. My Roland A-30 is in top mint condition. Only one lil scratch in the back. Its Semi weighted keys feel so freakin good on my fingers l love this midi controller. I love the slim making of it and my LPD8 fits snug in perfect position. Everything is at my finger tips. Its been a long time coming to get a great midi keyboard that's built great yet l didn't pay and arm and leg. Now l can keep the octive off csuse l have 76 keys and that covers my range.

Oh so you winded up with the 76 key version! Thats dope, more keys to get deep and low 8)

Now it all matches nicely.
By Blue Monster 65 Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:12 am
Danoc wrote:Dammm you got a Toraiz too?

Yeah. I picked one up to try it out. And it's not going back. :) I really dig it. Not sure what's up with the Live; it will stick around for a while to see how much I use it. It's powerful 'n' all, but really more than I'm looking for ... possibly. I don't know. They might compliment each other well. CockDiesel has done some cool stuff with both of them together.