MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:29 pm
:worthy: Your Stu is looking great bro!

Dam you have the same typing keyboard l have :-D :smoker:
I want another one for PC that have floating keys and silver like the Mac keys on their laptops. With back light in the keys.
Holy crap :WTF: you have Console one too? :worthy: l know you're killin it with that baby. What you got as mixers? SSL 4000 or SSL 9000 or Neve? My boy has the C1.
No you ddddiiidddnnn'tttt go and GET THE DAM NRW FADERPORT! OMG! And you rockin the new S1V4 with that joint. That fader port is off the chain. That bigger data knob is dope. It integrates well with S1. Im goung that route also. Ima upgrade my S1 to S1V4 then get the fader port. Oh found out that you can scroll to marker points using the Faderport and the Faderport MAKE MARKERS!!! Holy crap!

But your stu looks nice something like mines nice and compact. Nobody worried bout your wires man lol we all have them just mines is waaaaayyyyy less than what l had in in 2012.

Your stu is basicall all black, dope! I would get something to put that MPC Live on tilt, bang out on that joint you will love the feel.

Thanks for posting.

boomspot wrote:Here's a picture of my MPC Live and my small setup. Been loving it in stand alone mode and the ease of dumping tracks into my DAW for mixing & additional production. Just added the new Faderport, combined with the Console 1 it makes mixing tons of fun and very efficient. I need to organize my wires and ish. haha.

D
By boomspot Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:59 am
Yeah man, Studio One Pro 4 with the new Faderport is a nice combo. Been getting my workflow down. I need to cop a few more stands to get my tilt on. The one I have has been rotating between console 1 and the MPC. :)

D
By Danoc Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:04 am
Yeah manS1v4 is hella dope. I hope you're using those new features. That scale joint they have ooohhhh my gawd! Its a beast.
That new Faderport is dope-A-Licious. Man that is a must have. I love single faderports they get the job done. Now it has a bigger Data Knob..
Only gripe l have about S1v4 is the midi need to be tighter. Propellerheads Reason midi is tight now, dam near as tight as the MPC. I don't like doing drums in S1v4 cause of that.

boomspot wrote:Yeah man, Studio One Pro 4 with the new Faderport is a nice combo. Been getting my workflow down. I need to cop a few more stands to get my tilt on. The one I have has been rotating between console 1 and the MPC. :)

D
By John Vandenberghe Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:11 am
boomspot wrote:Here's a picture of my MPC Live and my small setup. Been loving it in stand alone mode and the ease of dumping tracks into my DAW for mixing & additional production. Just added the new Faderport, combined with the Console 1 it makes mixing tons of fun and very efficient. I need to organize my wires and ish. haha.

D

I have a pretty similar setup.
MPC live, console 1. Just ordered a komplete kontrol 25.
I just need to get the Faderport.
Is it worth getting the new? It’s almost twice as much as the old version!
By Danoc Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:47 am
Faderport will have that cost cause its new. Everyone l talked to said Faderport is working flawlessly with S1

John Vandenberghe wrote:
I have a pretty similar setup.
MPC live, console 1. Just ordered a komplete kontrol 25.
I just need to get the Faderport.
Is it worth getting the new? It’s almost twice as much as the old version!
By Danoc Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:00 pm
Yo that piece looks sick! :worthy:

QuickStrike wrote:

I upgraded my mpcx so it can be more than an expensive paperweight :popcorn:
I wanted it to look more like the MPC 2500le. I also added pad corx to make it a bit more sensitive to the touch.